Reviews for cycle
This is my second (?) time reading this and I am crying. Again.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
I love this so, so much. So much emotion in so little words.
Fanfic Allergy chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Lovely little story. Very heartbreaking and I love the last line.
jennycaakes chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
WHY
MissMorrigan chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
That was literally the most painful thing I've ever read. And yet it was so beautiful.
HungerG94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Wow. The feels in this is intense. Awesome job.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Well, I did ask for angst and wow this is beautiful.

I really love it when a story has a minimum dialogue, and you managed with it brilliantly.

These lines though, wow.

[It's a hollow victory.]
[He's already killed three tributes.]
[And it's Haymitch and Maysilee all over again, except this time he thinks it's worse, because he's not sure that Haymitch loved Maysilee like he thinks he loves Madge.]
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
naturally you are extremely talented at writing. and even if CYCLE is a tad vague, i still feel something and it is emotional and raw. all of the piece was great, not as great as REVERSE is but still. i liked that; well done.
- deanna
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love Haymitch and Maysilee so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this
GoGobbleGobbles chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Blew.
My.
Mind.
smoak is smokin chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This is really sad, but it's reallllllllllly good! I love it!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I loved this. You were were right, it was sad. Very well written, but sad.
Elizaloves chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I love you, I hate you, I love you, I hate you, it's so sad, it's so beautiful 3 This is my favourite story, even though I cry everytime I read this. It's just TOUCHING me, in a way.. I don't know.. I love it. But I hate you for killing Madge. But I love you for .. I just love it. And Haymitch and Maysilee all over again broke my heart.
I love how Madge cried after she killed the tribute, I love how he hugs her then, I love your short sentences, I love your writing, I love "It's a hollow victory", i love you.
Tina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Very well-written. Loved the parallel to haymitch and maysilee. Very good look into what might have happened if they went into the games.
LeftHandedPeopleRule chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I think this one-shot reflects the possibility of Madge and Gale's games extremely realistically. I'm an avid reader of Gadge fanfics and while this is shorter than some others, it still conveys the strange attraction and eventual love that they supposedly hold for one another. Unfortunately for this to be true to a repetition of Haymitch/Maysilee's games Madge has to die but nevertheless this was beautifully written :)