Reviews for Brown Sky at Night
Jannahannah chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
That poem was absolutely beautiful! I would have died of curiosity if you hadn't posted the poem! Wonderful story! Anna
creamy68145 chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Oh this was so heart-warming (:
creamy68145 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
My Stage Name chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
That was so sweet!
Galgalatz chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
ink gnome chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
It's such a relief to read Carlisle and Esme after they have been married for a long time! Their behavior is still flirty and sweet but they are so much more comfortable around each other compared to the way they dance around in Stained Glass Soul.
LucianaJijiji chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
What a beautiful two shot. Makes you appreciate the simple beauty in nature, even during a fridgid winter night. Carlisle's poem was award winning!
Andi's books chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I never noticed the brown sky before, might have to pay more attention this winter when it starts snowing out again. D:

Adored the poem!
honorary latina chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
That poem was actually really good!
prodigal-flashback chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha I love this! It's so cute and simple and i love that it takes place in the 80s! I wonder if Rosalie's hair was all poofed up and teased in the front! D
IrisTwinkle chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
I know exactly what you're talking about with the brown sky at night effect. It happens whenever there's a lot of snow on the ground, lights nearby, and clouds in the sky. :)

I thought the poem was adorable too. I loved when Edward complained that they were on the roof. ;)
80smom chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Lovely little story! I loved the poem. You're very multitalented .(Or should I say, Carlisle is?) ;-)
ElitistRunt chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
That poem was awesome! It even rhymed and everything!

Well done!
ElitistRunt chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is too sweet. I think I have toothache!

I loved what Edward say at the end. "Busy" on the roof!
AllyFTW chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Cute! You are amazing a poetry trust me! (I suck).