Reviews for Quiescence
E. G. Fitzgerald chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wonderful! I loved it. I definitely think you played the entire scene beautifully without making it to smutty. It was very delicate and balanced with enough attention to detail to make it seem realistic. Keep writing!
hpobsesed chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
that was so good! and i thought it ended perfectly
April Marie chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
i loved this story... nice touch by putting Rita Seeker in there... the last line seemed apropiate to me... i would love to see a second chapter... even though this oes seem like a one shot... like i said... wonderful story :)
QuistisTrepe1402 chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
i really like your story. good job
Quibblette chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
I'm unlucky 13 nooo! Neways great story. You don't need a proper ending l;ine for that - it's great the way it is. Well, keep writing cause - as Ron would say. "It's bloody brilliant!"
Aria Nereid Fassa chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
that was luverly. short, sweet, and with some R/H lovin' thrown in for good measure. {eyebrow waggle} i like the Shakespeare quote at the beginning. very apropos.

Del 1 of Aria-chan's multiple personalities
HG91980 chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Very good so far
WinXPGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
I like it! I love the fluff, so this was good...just right...not too tawdry, just enough to make it interesting...do continue the story!

Lauren
HermioneM chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
that was good! i mean, it was kinda weird, it's not the stuff i usually read, but it was really good,

keep writing!
AccountDeletedDon'tContactMe chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Hey, now that's a great fic! I personally think its a not so bad ending, but hey, that's just me! ;) Keep up the great work!
danny chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
nice!
pokey chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I thought it was very sweet.
AmyM chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
I liked it ! I loved it! It was great!
Adnap Nottap chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That was good. I usually don't read stories that are pg-13 because a lot of them don't have plots but this one was sweet. Nice job!

Addy N.
Marcelle chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
That was awesome wether your friend likes it or not :)

You should write more