Reviews for Betrayal
shirik40 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
great lesson to learn -why not jumping to conclusions... tnx!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Avoiding the women away so that there is no one to get between Steve and Danny's friendship again!

Thanks writing and sharing.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wonderful story! :)
southern.monique chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
You captured the voice of the characters and the general overall 'feel' of an episode. Thanks.
star trek nutcase chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wonderful. Just the right amount of suspense coupled with whumpage and great characters. Know they belong to CBS but you did then justice. Look forward to more H5O fanfic from you!
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Wow - love the Steve whumpage and the guilty Danno. Danny's determination to find Steve and Steve's determination to live long enough for it to happen. Nice touching on the trust issues they both seem to have, too. And I have a thing for stomach owies, too, so that was just the icing on the cake. Good story here, thanks for sharing!
Xxmutant girlXx chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
i like the whole story but my favorite part is the end where the blonde woman came walkingdown the beach, that was funny. :D
Aussielover chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Thanks for the cool story. I liked how the governor helped with getting the answers out of the younger brother. Nice ending with Steve chasing everyone inside before trouble could arise from another pretty thing.
Poohbear-29 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Amazing how a woman's need for revenge can come between two friends, but they got he best of her in the end. Love the Steve Whump...Winnie
PurpleNurples chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I had to smile at the ending, haha.

PERFECT. Really. What else can I say about this story besides PERFECT. And man, how i envy your ability to write so well, so detailed, so brilliantly. Curious-how long did it take you to come up with this story? Just asking because the way you added in that part about Mecca and Nick Taylor and the whole trusting each other stuff, again, it's like this is part of the ideas of actual TV episodes, haha.

Really. I loved every bit of it. Thanks for feeding my H50 hunger while eagerly and impatiently waiting for a new episode to show. I noticed you've only written three stories. I hope you will be adding more to my list of favorite story collections soon, as I think you've quickly made me into a favorite fan of yours with these three stories. :)

Take care.
EnsignRo chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
great little story...poor Danny I'd certainly give him the time of day if he came my way ;) And Steve Boy-O what did your Mommy tell you about women that are THAT easy!(or maybe that's the dad's job?)
kuhekabir chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Loved the ending! :)
blondevor chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Nice! Loved the ending :)
kimber1461 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Wow! Jill really played them. I felt so sorry for Danny, but poor Steve had no idea and he sure got the short end of the stick. Good story!
francis2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010