Reviews for Remus Lupin and The Centaur Ashes
Knight of Wings chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
Hey. I just wanted to say that this is a great story. I like where you are going with the story, and I hope you continue it. Because I really want to see how Remus in this story will impac tthe plot of the books. If I might make a suggestion, I think that you might be laying the hints about the 'villain' of this story a bit too thick. What I mean is that you are too obvious. But regardless I like this story, seeing as it is an AU, my favorite kind of story, and that this story is quite original. I do hope tha tyou continue. And I hope that you make Remus an Animagus, but regardless it is your story. Don't give up, and keep up the good work.
Tatiana K chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I like it! I like the way it begins!
Lupinesence chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
Cool chapter, definitely a bit of a mystery going on. I love Remus' family in this, very sweet :)
RMoors chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
I'm really enjoying this story and why theneeview count is so low is a genuine mystery to me. I think the OCs are great, I especially like Lewis. If I had any criticism it would probably be that in the first few chapters I thought you stuck a bit too closely to the plot of the Philosopher's stone and just replaced the characters. As the stories developed it's moved on from that I think with more focus on the Linkin story line. Anyway, brilliant concept for a story and I sincerely hope for an update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
The scar thing sounds a bit ominous lol. Great chapter :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 7/9/2011
I was wondering if there would have another werewolf.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I love Remus's wand.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
It sucks that Remus misses Greyback but at least Greyback got hurt and Remus was saved.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Wow,I been trying to look for a fic like this; Remus non werewolfy, RLNT , ,Tonks and Remus at Hogwarts together,Time Travel, Alternative Reality, and a bit of AU.
artyfan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Hm. Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine Remus going back to change his life. It seems very unlike him to me.

He had had years to come to terms with his lycanthropy, and going back would make him lose so much...His friends, is the most obvious example, but I think he would be a completely different person without his experiences to shape him...not that it matters. This is fan fiction.
Rettop92 chapter 7 . 3/24/2011
This is a great story and quite unic. I have a question though: what happened to the other Marauders? you have hinted that Harry is still the boy-who-lived but you havn't really said anything about it, so are they still animagi? is canon (mostly) still going to happen?

anyway, great story keep going!
yfyu chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
I want karma... Oh and good story:)
brenners chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I was glad to see this rewrite! I read the original, and even though I liked it quite a bit, I found this one is improved. Can't wait for Hogwarts to begin and Tonks to show up!
Ello chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Hmm, what does this remind me of? Lol.

Love it, as usual. Please continue. When are we gonna see some tonks?
Ello chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I stay firm on my point, it rocks. Please continue!