Reviews for Family
RhodaBush chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I would love to see more of this as a longer story!
Polly chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ahaha! I loved it, this was brilliant
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very good.
MadamRedLady chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Omg I love this story! So much!:)
Darque Hart chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is fabulous! It's wonderful to see Harry and Dudley getting on, but the poor Dursleys ... they might have one in the family! Another one for St. Brutus'.
dreamersrequiem chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
I love this. As always, I love your charactersation of the next generation, and you always bring 'lesser' characters from the novel to life. Dudley is very much how I would imagine he'd turn out, and I think its interesting that he's 'worried' about his son turning out to have magic. I love that idea. Anyways, yeah, great one-shot, I really enjoyed reading it.
Bottled Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I like it! Very well done, and I hope you post another chapter to this :)

BottledSunshine
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
I think this is the beginning of a wonderful chaptered fic! ;)

Were you inspired by 'Dudley's Memory'?

Loved the characterisation and dialoge. Lily was a wonderful kid, but something is with her... does she lack magic? I always enjoy reading your Harry and Ginny, you make them function, and they are SO normal. Ginny is a real support for him.

Dudley was very likeable. I especially loved the scene when he said he didn't really believe in magic, because he doesn't see it... after living together with Harry for years... it's a nice portray of human beeings. :)

Nice fic Firts Year!
iMissHP chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It's a really great story. It's natural and flows weel. I love how they both grew up, but we can still relate them to their younger character. Also, I love your Lily. She puts light in this fic and I think she made the encounter become interesting. I doubt Dudley would have admitted it for his younger kid if she hadn't been there.

Great job!