Reviews for When Forever Is Gone
MissOperaGhost chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
More ASAP
mae-E chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
this was a good start to a story! i liked the fact that it started with her return to the real world, and then showed her returning to narnia.

i can't wait to see what else you have planned! or how her mother and her mother's coworkers will handle this new world.

I like how you delt with the guns. this way they can't fall into the wrong hands. will her mother be able to handle the fact that in this new world that her daughter is a married woman and a queen?

having watched svu i know that some of her mother's co-workers personalities are going to clash with the other narnians. should be interesting to see how that works out.

will you also show some sparks between susan and caspian?

I look foward to seeing more on this story! its very uniquine creative and original.

So what will the reuion between cami and peter be like? just what will olivia think of her son-in-law and his family? will he be concerned about her forming black eye? or will he be so happy to see her that he doesn't notice it at first?

how long were peter and cami married for? did they have any kids?
Alissiel chapter 4 . 7/14/2011
Amazing! Please continue.

Pretty please? I'm begging you, this is one my absolute favorite stories here, and i've read fanfiction for hours every day for the last couple of months. Your story is one of the few that stuck with me. I really want you to continue, you're an amazing writer, i also love your other stories, but this one is my favorite. Please add another chapter soon. It would mean alot to me. i know this story doesn't have alot of reviews, which i find ridiculous and scoff at. this story is amazing oh great Queen :D. please continue.

Love your obedient servent,

Alissiel
EgyLynx chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
Good begin... why not continue?
JustASmallTownGirl123 chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Ok so I know that you haven't updated this story since December,but it is really good and I think you should keep writing. I never would've thought to combine these two genres but it is great. Plus you have a really good flow and a story is absolutely no good without that. Please, please, please update I am dying for more! :D

Hufflepuff
aslan333 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
please update. i love narnia and svu
princess emma of narnia chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
please update asp
Zetherena chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
wow thats an awesome story. plz update soon
iheartsvu93 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I'm reviewing. I this story. please update soon. I just want to know why Olivia didn't freak out when she heard Cami talk about her husband.
Queen Lucy The Valient chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
Hmm... Great. Everything is great but why are Elliot and his co workers doing there. I'm so confused update soon

-Lucy
luneara eclipse chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
another great chapter! can't wait til she's reunited with Peter!
luneara eclipse chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
first off, you're welcome! it's a great story!

second: yay she got back! and it's a good thing her ring couldn't come off or he would have sold it. lol it's going to be funny with the SVU detectives in Narnia!

awesome chapter can't wait for more!
luneara eclipse chapter 2 . 12/17/2010
oh wow i never thought a crossover between these two existed, it seems good so far can't wait to see if there's more