Reviews for Two Minutes Late
wolf chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
wright more merlin your brilliant!
TruffleHead chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Loved it! :) Yes, the brackets definitely worked. :)

Lexi
flowinthestream12 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Poor Merlin. Was he losing weight because of saving Arthur & his soldiers? You're a really good writer!
TheNotedMusician chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Great job, I loved how you characterized Arthur and Merlin, and the way you showed their bond. I also liked Arthur's thought process, it sounded very like him, and the parts about the magic, time, and Arthur's view of Merlin were great! Keep up the good wook, and keep writing!

TheNotedMusician
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Don't hide is a dark cave!

Wow, that was amazing.

It's wierd, the first time you mentioned Merlin's lateness, I thought someone should write about Merlin's lateness. And then you were writing about it. (I thought it would be a footnote in the story.

I really loved the story!

And I really loved the end.

It was really awesome! Write lots more!
Kakariki chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Brackets were cool. Would be interested in reading more of Merlin written by you. Enjoyed this :)
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Um. This TOTALLY worked.

It was terrific. Shiny, like a mirror, only so much better.

Thanks for posting!
The Dancing Bard chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Interesting... I liked it and I'm not sure why. I'll need more samples in order to compare results. ; )
SecondStar2theRight chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Great Story - I really liked the internal train of thought - it flowed really well.
Sepik chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This was really good! I enjoyed Arthur's POV throughout it all, and I also loved how he always knew about Merlin's magic, but never really finished the thought and the knowledge of it. I especially loved how he knew the smell of Merlin's magic, and how it was distinctly Merlin. Please write more fic in this fandom. :)
chariots99 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Loved it!
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
"He visited Gwen (with her dead eyes unseeing since Morgana blinded her – not literally, but cursing her with nightmares until magic ruled once more) and she smiled knowingly, saying that destiny would come to Arthur soon enough."

Woah! When did THIS happen? :O

And I liked it, but I don't support the slash ;) But that's just my bias, so that means... YOUR STORY IS GREAT! and well-written.
Archaeologist chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was lovely. I really liked the description of magic with regards to Merlin. Loved that Arthur recognized what Merlin was doing and accepting it. He should feed Merlin more! Great job.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hahahah nice just nice i loved it
jkrm310 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Really nice - I'd love to see you do more.