Reviews for Outside of Pallet Town BEING REWRITTEN
Chaos-Bringer-13 chapter 40 . 7/6/2013
This was a great story to read. Once I started, I couldn't stop.
SuperSaber chapter 40 . 10/21/2012
Amazin not as good as Killer of thy kookies but still amazin i would prefer Jenny over Jillian being that Matt likes Jenny not Jillian so please make that happen oh and im gonna fav &follow
DarkDragon360 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Pikachu! And maybe Gyrados as a close second with Charmander not far behind in third place.
getahaircuthippie chapter 40 . 2/15/2012
Matt: Nice! Sam seemed beat him pretty easily. Still this crimson kid is really strong. I hope I can battle him again.

Nice work Blue! :D
CC-Time Lord of Gastonism chapter 40 . 2/8/2012
Now that's what I'm talking about!

If he's already this good of a trainer now, I can't wait for the next story in the series.
GrossGirl18 chapter 40 . 2/6/2012
Aww... he lost. I'm sowwie. But you can't win everything. And who is it this mysterious statue looks like?
WyldClaw chapter 40 . 2/6/2012
matt put up a great fight against sam. it's a shame he lost but at least his pokemon got some battle expireince
MunroMae chapter 39 . 1/14/2012
Easily one of the best Kanto Pokemon fanfics I have ever read. One thing I like a lot is that you follow the storyline of the games while adding in some of your own flare to it without making it seem cheesy or random. Also, I really like how you make Matt a realistic 12 year old beginning trainer. You give him a personality that is very definative and rare for a protagonist in a Pokemon Fanfic. Shy, wet behind the ears, though has what seems to be a natural talent for battling that is slowly developing into a defined skill. By reading this, you have driven me to strive into better writing my own Kanto Fanfic. If I can get it to be as good as yours, then I'll know that it was a success.

-MM

P.S. - PM me if you need any ideas or OCs, I have loads of them that you could borrow.
WyldClaw chapter 33 . 1/8/2012
awww. matt caught the little cubone
GrossGirl18 chapter 39 . 11/10/2011
I suppose we'll find out then.

Also, you keep mixing u the three theirs. Stop it, it's annoying.
WyldClaw chapter 39 . 11/8/2011
whoa! there were some parts in kook and matt's battle when i didn't think matt would pull through but he did
WyldClaw chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
cool! matt is in round two of the competition
CC-Time Lord of Gastonism chapter 39 . 11/8/2011
The referee's reaction was my exact reaction. Think there may be something up with that?

If Matt had this much trouble with Kook, who knows what will happen against my character.
Killer of thy Cookies chapter 39 . 11/7/2011
Ah, that was a fast battle. Thank you for having my OC, it's been a pleasure.

Damn, my Charmeleon almost won! :P

Your battle descriptions are great, but it would be nice if you could enhance them a little and also, you could have actually made the battle longer. To me, it seemed like it was rushed. Maybe it's just me though.

Anticipating the next chapter!

P.S. Team Rocket seems to be planning something deep.

P.S.S. Will Kook make a return? XD
Darth Kokkinos chapter 39 . 11/7/2011
Wow. So Kook's OC got killed. If I can still get an OC in, I'd like to have him in the next round. If you're done with OCs, ignore the next part of this review.

Name: Nathan

Age: 12

Hometown: Vermilion City, Kanto

Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, red jacket and black t-shirt, black pants.

Personality: Joker, optimistic, fun-loving, contagious attitude, kind

Pokemon: Raichu

Gyarados, Ninetales, Eevee, Sandslash, Golbat

Thanks for reading the review. Please consider my OC.

Darth Tren