Reviews for Into Dust
BnSA chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I just wish that this was finished. I don't even know if you are writing anymore, but I was crying. Cancer is awful and watching someone you love die of it is horrific. So even though Bella is terrible to her care giver (and I don't know how Edward died)- grief and sickness is beyond imagination. Thanks for the two chapters. They were really good!
2loveybunnies chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Well, I did it. I read this chapter too, and I cried through the whole thing. Again.

Will there ever be more? I really hate hanging like this, but I didn't realize until now that you haven't updated since Christmas! I guess that doesn't leave much hope that you'll continue, does it?

I have so many questions - what happened to Edward? What kind of cancer does Bella have? Is Bella crazy or hallucinating? Does she have a guardian angel? Who is Jenks and why is he moving into her apartment?

Please consider coming back to this story - I can't get it out of my head now!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, you've piqued my interest and my tears! Cried through this whole chapter and it's only the beginning! I don't know if I can read more though. I know you said HEA, but that means that Bella will die too, right? Gah, why do I do this to myself? I'm so not good with death...
RobIsForLovers chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I have to say this is a brilliant beginning. I love the premise and emotion you've created here already. Please, I'm begging you to update this as soon as you can. It's too good to not continue.
Garddita17 chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Now I'm completely intrigued. You are sucking me in. I love how you lure us in with just enough to whet the appetite but still manage to keep us guessing as to what is coming next. Please update soon!
ILuvFanFic1011 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
As you said this is definately different but I'm all in. Even though very sad I am enjoying. Weird, huh? I am looking forward to the continuation. :)

As far ad "The Plan" goes, I was sucked in like everyone else and I do hope she plans a sequel like she hinted at.
SusanQ chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
I am enjoying this - it's not what I was expecting. Looking forward to where you take this. :)
CherylSab chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
It breaks my heart that she's having such a hard time letting go. The soap was such a little thing but smells are such a reminder.

The proposal with the stars was so sweet and they are still on the ceiling? I think that would finish me off dead.

Not sure if we should be worried about Jenks..Doesn't seem right. Hmmmm
SleepMyBella chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
OH.

I have been so excited to read your second chapter. I loved it! I am completely beguiled. You are a very talented writer. I can't wait to read more!

Thank you!
BriannaMarley chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I love you BB! I'm a terrible buddy, aren't I? I'm getting back soon, things have just been insane with work and moving. Saw this in my inbox today. I love it so far! You've got me back into FF again. Love you bb! Talk to you soon!
KitsuShel chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Loved it, Pika!
janneyt chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Yes I got caught up in the Plan, who didn't? LOL!

I am so intrigued with your story!
nutwackked chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Oh, this is getting so good. I love the mystery and intensity.

Poor Alice, though. You are doing a great job describing the roles of the patient vs. the care-giver, especially when they are friends/family.

Can't wait to read the next update! Thanks so much!
AydenM chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
I wanted to hug her when she apologized to Allie for getting sick. That was just heartbreaking, wifey. I feel so bad for her... she's lost so much and is struggling so hard and gah! It's just so sad!
edwardsisobel chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I am so intrigued bb. Edward dead and Bella dying and then there was your authors note to say that it had a HEA! Woah, love to see what's coming up next.

hugs