Reviews for Into Dust
MyBrown3y3s chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I am definitely interested. I feel so sad for Bella already and everyone else too. Can't wait to see where this story goes.
Onward chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
You have definitely got my interest. Very intriguing. Looking forward to reading more.

Thanks for writing.

Kellie

xoxo
PewpewDiePie chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
yes you should continue! you already have my heart aching for her... And OMG! The end of that chappy? I have to read more.. I HAVE to.. :]

Xx. Roza 3
HeatherSmalls chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I am speechless...I was in tears. I can not wait too read more. Good

Job sister!
quoideneufj chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Go for it - putting story on alert.
lharkcom chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh yeah, interest piqued! Please continue...
scrosby66 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
My interest is definitely piqued, I love some sad stories... on occasion... Thanks for writing!
SleepMyBella chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
You first chapter is amazing! I am completely intrigued and I can't wait to read more.
CherylSab chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love how heartbreaking this looks like it's going to be. Bella's sick and Edward is dead? Damn, it can't get much more angsty than that! I can't wait to read more of this. Great plot to tear my heart to pieces.
Alesoflyy chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Whoa. This story just sucked me right in. But i am so confused at the same time. I can't wait to see where you take this. it's... interesting.

And i have a question... what's 'phenomena'? is it supposed to be pneumonia?
AydenM chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
If I'm not the first to review, I will be all kinds of sad and inconsolable. I love the premise and the way you've started it, wifey. I'm already so sad for Bella and I cannot wait to see how this story unfolds. And I'm ecstatic that I get to beta this beauty for you!

I love you!

Ayden
KitsuShel chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
As you already know, I love it! It's intriguing and just grips you right from the start!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2