Reviews for Replaced Happiness UP FOR ADOPTION!
LittleMissCaitlin23 chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
Hope you update soon...
Simple Shimmers chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Yay you updated! WAHHHH T.T ALEX DITCHED ME !

Alex is always hanging out with her friend lindsy i've been replaced.

Well after Alex ditched me i felt depressed i actally started to like shiny pointy sharp stuff WAHHH WITHOUT ALEX I HAVE TO NO ONE TO VENT OUT MY BIPOLARNESS EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT BIPOLAR AND I'M FEELING VERY EMO!

Thanks! your story cheered me up so i'm out of emo mode! *sweat drop* Emo is not good.

Okay forget my problems is the person Momo or Kaido?...HOW THE HECK SHOULD I KNOW?

okay i think it's Momo or something or...I think it's Kaido...no momo...no kaido...GRRRR I DON'T KNOW...T.T...

Update i love it...WAHHHH i wish Alex would stop ignoring me...

Door: RRRIIINNNGGG!

Alex? *runs to the door and glomps the person*

? person: no sorry i'm the pizza guy

Oooohh *slams door in pizza guy's face then starts anime crying* WAHHHH ALEX!

Oh UPDATE SOON!

Emi
Simple Shimmers chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
I love this story i hope you continue! oh Rin should like or end up with Fuji or Tezuka why do i want her to end up with those specific players? CUZ THEY ARE BOTH HOT!

Please update quickly i can't wait to read your future chapters!

btw (by the way) this is Emi, Alex was being a lazy bum and feel asleep on the floor 5 minutes after i pushed her off the couch. UPDATE SOON YOU HAVE A GREAT STORY!

Emi
Darkbalsara chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I can wait! I love this! I hope you make her so that she actually is just as good as Ryoma or something, but your the author! I can't wait for the rest of the chapters to come out! :)
Wicken25 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010