Reviews for The Turn in the Moment
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great story! :)
Annibal chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
I've read this story a handful of times an love it every time. :) This isn't the most constructive of reviews, I've just read it often enough that I should probably tell you I enjoyed it. The only thing in not 100% on is how much of a deus ex machina the explosion is, or how quickly they cone to a conclusion on the cause of it, but it's just me nitpicking the convenience of that plot point. And it doesn't detract from how awesome I think the whole story is.
cause.A.scene chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I absolutely loved this. I recently fell in love with Bones (Sweets, in particular) and I love putting my favorite characters through the ringer. Unfortunately, there just isn't much like that with Sweets so your stories have been lovely, especially this one so far. And your writing is awesomely refreshing. So thanks for this and you should definitely write more hurt/comfort for Sweets... just saying ;)
Yabbit chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
excellent story

:P
hachoo chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I totally loved this. You have all the characters written perfectly, and it's centered on Sweets, which makes it all the better :D
mendenbar chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I have grown to be very fond of your Booth/Sweets relationship. Where Lance is a genius and all that, he has little "real world" experience. Booth, on the other hand has more than anyone would want. Survivor's guilt is a very real condition (as you obviously know) and many, many of our military suffer from it. But it is equally common in the civilian population. Booth will help Lance to get through it and they will both be stronger for it.
peanutmeg chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'm glad Sweets was okay! Booth's reaction was great, and I'm glad they spent time together after Sweets was released from the hospital! :D
lives in the now chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Very enjoyable as usual. Your portrayal of all these characters is consistently true to how we see them, and the circumstances you put them in are very realistic. :)