Reviews for How Hard Can This Be?
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This was so good!
ScottishGleek1998 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is so, so, good! Love it! x
Evermore Gleek chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
You should do this with every song!
JillyBean09 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Hah! I totally could picture what Artie and Matt were thinking! You could so see it in their faces, it was so awesome.

Great characterization :)
lil-kay9944 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
That was so good :D makee another one, i loved reading this :P keep up the good work
thatlisakid chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I love this!
thetwilightfreak88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Hahahahaha that was so funny! This was seriously one of my favorite performances on the show and all of those inner monologues fit perfectly!
kkoshimi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I was LMFAO when I read this...I really liked Finn's and Mike's thoughts...

Good Job!
Artaxerxes chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi there! I really enjoyed your story, you seemed to have gotten into the mind of every character perfectly.
wood-u-like-2-no chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This was really good! Especially Mr. Schue's lines. Seriously, this is your first fic? You definitely should be writing more, because this was very well done. I would say Finn definitely deserved this beat-down. He was totally being a twit. Good job. Write more.
Daisy312 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it! You knocked that story out of the park! And I sympathize with you on the "long time listener,first time caller" situation. I am the same way...only I haven't called yet! lol I think you are really good writer.
LC 86 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Totally Cute! I love stories that are inner thoughts of characters during accutal scenes from the show, and this story is a wonderful example of that. On top of it its funny and keeps the characters in character. Love it! Thanks for writing!
kakka chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh my God. I've been laughing my ass off the whole way through. Awesome story! Loved Finn's little pep talk at the end... denial much?