Reviews for Hello Sister, Goodbye Life
I love it
ChristyWIX chapter 21 . 6/28
Very sweet ending. How, in this day and age, would they not be fully aware that they had twins brewing? That is not possible. Unless they both forgo the prenatal doctor visits . . . with Edward being a doctor and Bella having a brain . . . I highly doubt they didn't see a doctor regularly. Strange.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 6/28
Further proof that the Bella/Maddie case never, never, never would've made it to trial, was the Judge's response the the letter from Renee's incubator and the will from both her parents. What made no sense at all, was that the court would allow Victoria any visitation whatsoever. She signed away her parental rights. There is no do-over for that. Not unless Edward himself goes to court as requests it. Which he never would do. Her breaking the law multiple times over, on top of her drug use, would never have gotten her any chance at time with the children. James would've been arrested the moment he stepped in that building, not after the case. A little research on cases would've told you all of this.
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 6/28
Although I am glad that Emmett is being her bodyguard, it is completely unnecessary. James would have been hauled off to jail for breaking and entering and lost his license to practice law, as a result of him being caught on CCTV. The police have him on tape. Proof that he broke into her office. Even if Bella said not to press charges, she would have no choice in the matter once the police were involved. Add to that, Billy would have pressed charges for sure. He would not be out of jail that quickly. Hell, they wouldn't have even had time to process him, let alone release him. In order for him to be following her again.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 6/28
She signed her parental rights away when she signed and sent the divorce papers to Edward. Therefore, she has no claim to the children. Once the case is complete, that is that and it can't ever be tried again. If so, could you imagine how tied up the family courts would be with incessant refiling of cases lost? No case for Victoria against Edward, not at all. As far as the Dwyer's, that can easily be settled without court even being involved. The sister (Bella) was given guardianship of the other sister (Madeleine) directly from the will the parents had. Again, no case there either. I suppose you wanted to add drama into the story but, you wrote yourself into a hole with both situations. By giving Edward signed absolve parental rights from Victoria, that case is moot and would never happen. Ditto with Bella and Maddie, with the will giving her guardianship. If you didn't have the will and you didn't have the parental rights forfeited, than this would work. Right now, neither would be cases in the real world, because of each of those items.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 6/28
This chapter needs a thorough looking over. So many errors. Missing words, wrong words. It had it all.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 6/28
There is nothing wrong with fade to black in writing your love scenes. As you had mentioned much earlier in this story, you just were not comfortable doing so. Guess what? It is your story and wait for it . . . you get to write it the way YOU want to. You write what you are comfortable with and not what the masses demand of you. All that said, the scene was perfectly fine for what you were trying to have your characters express.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 6/28
Awww, she is realizing that family isn't always just the one you were born into. She already had a slight idea of that with Rose but, now with the Cullen clan, she sees it a bit more clearly. Good chapter.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 6/28
I think she had a very valid point in this chapter. She remembered when she first saw Edward, she was in the midst of an episode of Maddie and herself falling apart over their parents. So, love at first site may have happened for the two of them, if she'd been of her own mind right then. My hubs and I knew less than one week of meeting and being together, that we were it for each other. Not kidding. They always say, you just know, when you know. Do you ever! I was so strange and yet so wonderful. Forever love is amazing and seriously, it is fantastic. I liked their ILY's. It almost seemed as though Edward was going to say it first, then changed his mind. Meanwhile, she said it first, and I loved that.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 6/27
That was a very sweet chapter. I loved that they walked to the park with the kids. Loved their afternoon, early evening with each othe too. Their first kiss . . . yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 6/27
Sorry you got attacked for the small errors in this fic. Perhaps a beta would send the framers onto their next victim? For you being so very, very young, you're really not doing a bad job. I see it is complete so, I glad you didn't let them get to you. I'm glad Bella shared her decision wit he Rose but, I don't understand where that even came from. Bella is co-owner of one business, the partner of her own law firm and raising her toddler sister. There isn't much room for Bella not to be grown up. Rose yes, I can see she needed the kick in the pants. Rather pathetic of her parents, that she turns to them, and they just throw money at her after belittling her.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 6/27
Sounds like their date went wonderfully. Surprised he didn't at least hug her goodnight. Maddie awake and Rose asleep, not the greatest combination. As we've already learned that Maddie could climb out of her crib, find Bella sleeping and crawl up to wake her. If she could do all of that at eighteen months, what is she capable of now at past twenty two?
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 6/27
I understand that Alice is related to Edward. And, I understand that she is just a volunteer for the daycare center. However, where was the main care person, if Alice is the volunteer? The actual person they pay to watch their children, not the volunteer. She would not have been left alone with all the children. The reason I ask? Why were they just standing there and not calling the police? With the rights being terminated, she can't come anywhere near the children without one of them present. With her trying to take Anthony, why didn't Alice immediately call the police? They would've arrested her. And then afterwards, they are not calming the children, they're flirting? WTF? Horrible parenting there.
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 6/27
Throughout the story you've got braught, when it should be brought. Also, this chapter, you had rawt iron when it should be wrought iron. That was, hopefully, taken as constructive. I liked the family time they got with the grandparents. That was really nice and kind of them to drive up to visit. Hopefully, they'll be around for quite a while, life wise. I also like that all the Cullen/Whitlock young adults have friend requested Bella on FB. They seem to like her.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 6/27
Yikes! The whole Ma and Momma thing, poor Bella.