Reviews for Nariel the Red
SimplySupreme chapter 85 . 1/21/2014
Wow, a bear and an Istari! I'll admit I was a little skeptical at first, but you made me fall right in love with Nariel. She's believable, and your story is just the right amount of original while still staying true to the plot that I just want to giggle in delight! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Spirit Kiss chapter 85 . 12/27/2013
I hate Denethor with my every being. He's such a dick.
kaia chapter 84 . 10/5/2013
i'm glad that you posted. i starting to think that you might have actually given up on this story!
Spirit Kiss chapter 84 . 10/5/2013
The Steward's a dick. I was so happy once he died :)
sonotalady chapter 84 . 10/5/2013
Nice chapter, good luck with everything. My computer also decided to crash this summer, so I understand part of your frustration.
Spirit Kiss chapter 83 . 5/17/2013
I Can't Wait Till She Gives Birth! Amazing!
killer4853 chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
love the story
reika88 chapter 82 . 3/3/2013
are you just overly busy? or are you having writer's block? or are you giving up on this story?
kaia chapter 82 . 1/31/2013
continue writing this story's awesome!
Certh chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Intriguing so far. Nice prose, good imagery. Some missing punctuation here and there, and there should be paragraph breaks when the speaker in a dialogue changes, but those issues can always be fixed. I do like the original concept of the story: I don't think I've ever come across a fic in which Radagast the Brown of all the Istari has a child. It's good to see novelty in the way of focusing a story on characters who are neglected in fanfiction, like Beorn and his family, and Radagast.

There is just one slip-up that caught my eye: when Caraneth said "An Istari, Maia incarnate, immortal," the word should be "Istar", since it's singular.

A Reader chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wow, this is really interesting. These character's really don't get enough attention. And thank God you've read the books and know something about Elvish. And you can actually write.
Glory Bee chapter 79 . 8/29/2012
Glad to see a new chapter. :) I was a bit confused about this line. "would see her son holding their son". Did you mean would see her soon holding their son? as that would make a lot more sense. :) You have to love spellcheck, if only it could read your mind. lol
Jenna Linda chapter 78 . 5/29/2012
Aww! Nearly, nearly! She's so close, gahh! Lovely chapter (as ever) OoooOoo! Keep it up!
Glory Bee chapter 67 . 4/21/2012
Generally I prefer book version over movie version with the exception of that I like Saruman and Grima meeting their ends at Isengard so that they do not terrorize the Shire. :)
Jenna Linda couldn't log in chapter 77 . 4/21/2012
Nice chapter! I'm looking forward to Nariel arriving in Minas Tirith! Should be interesting to see how she reacts to big bad Denethor! The flash back is very sweet :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »