Reviews for Irises and Daffodils
Angelfish369 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Absolutely LOVE. It's irony as its best. Unrequited love written so gracefully and with a touch of humour that in the end there is only love and no bitterness.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
adorable!
Curtis Zidane Ziraa chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Why am I just reading this stuff now. Your Taichi, Yamato, and Sora fics are the BEST! And it's been so long!
acern chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Aw! This is so awesome- there are almost no fics where their love isn't reciprocated and they don't try to kill themselves or whatever. This was sweet- vagely bittersweet, but nice.
neo-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
_ so perfect & completely fluffy. i swear i've read this all before... i guess i forgot to review.
Redrum chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Too bad Tai and Matt didn't end up together.

But great ending none the less. Well written. :)
riskygamble chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
::sniffle:: Kawaii! ;_;
zaracatilina chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
oh,darn. i thought tai would love matt back. oh, well. it's still a good story, though and i do like it.
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 4/16/2001
YOu know... I've read this one before, but I had to come back and save it on my favorties!
coffee lover chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
*sobs* that was so awsome! It was like bitter sweet! Matt loves tai, tais straight, tai loves sora, but she loves matt, and matts gay! that couldn't have turned out more perfect! You know, when I was reading the part when Matt confesed his love for tai, I thought Tai would be like "oh, I love you too!" Well, could you please write a threequel or something, maybe with more and perhaps some Takari? ~coffee lover
wownewname chapter 1 . 3/9/2001
DA!
AniFireBird chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
Aw mah god! I loved this! Eeeeeeeee...I'm gonna make a collection of your yaoi Digimon fics, and print them out, and keep them forever and ever and ever! I loved the whole tense scene with all three of them, and then the whole twist thing happening, where none of them could have who they wanted for reasons that could not be resolved so thy resort to freidnship! AWWWWWW, how KAWAII! *sniffs* 'Scuse me, I need a tissue...good job, again...
The God Of Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/29/2000
i really liked it...not many yaoi fics end up like this (8)
lyra7 chapter 1 . 9/26/2000
ohmigod! this was the best, most amazing, incredible fic i have ever read! you make the characters so incredibly real, i can just feel all of their emotions...and the way you didn't back down, have tai love matt or sora love tai, you didn't dumb down anything for the reviewer, i cannot put into words how absolutely incredible this story was...the emotions, the dialogue, everything was just so good, in this understated way that i absolutely loved...and the first person was good too, you've inspired me...
marian chapter 1 . 8/30/2000
Oo, another good one! And I loved the symbolism and how it didn't come out completely happy for everyone.