Reviews for And Bits of Fluff
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 9/20
hehhe too good
loved harrys way of protecting minds
please do continue
bye sumi
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 7/13
My first thought with the wakwakwak was Gonzo from the Muppets. Good fic. : )
Alena chapter 1 . 6/30
I usually dont read or like crackfics but I truly enjoyed this one you are an amazing writer and I was laughing out loud by the end
RainCityWriter chapter 1 . 5/22
Just the right level of snarky and very fun. The line about Dark Lords not humming was priceless.
Mistress of Potions chapter 1 . 5/18
This is great, and something completely original. Which is a very difficult thing to accomplish, given the number of fanfics written over the years. Thank you.
NarutoSpardaUzumaki chapter 1 . 5/8
I loved it. Brilliant
corwyn chapter 1 . 2/15
i like it! thanks for sharing your story with us.
DustyWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This is brilliant! I hosed myself reading it :D

And now I have the Barney song stuck in my head :O
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
"Harry spent the majority of the first half of the day dodging Hermione's incessant questioning, pressuring him to reveal to her his new method of Occlumency." This is probably the trait of Hermione's that I find most offensive. What entitles her to demand personal information from Harry or anyone else, for that matter? I love the response she got from Daphne, Neville, and Harry when she employed such tactics in the beginning of Chapter 15 of "Harry Potter, Wizarding Savior?" by dbzdragonlanceman. (A fun story, btw.)

ROTFLOL! I loved this story! I was hoping for a little more fun with Voldy and Snape. I even thought it might be fun for Harry to try and implant some nonsense songs into Umbridge's mind. Oh, well ... It was fun while it lasted.
Venipa chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
hpfanscs chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Fun, just pure fun. Thank you.
mysinger chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Brilliant! I loved that Harry's method not only infected Snape, but also Lord V. Too funny!
njchrispatrick chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
I really enjoyed that. I greatly dislike Hermione because of this; she is a bossy know-it-all. She could have been so good if someone had told her to shut up when she was younger, but her overbearing attitude grew too large. Entering Mrs. Weasley, 2.0.
johnapple chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Loved it!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Oh god, this is beutiful! I can't stop laughing. This explains so much about our favorite headmaster. Wish this happened in the books.