Reviews for The Brother and Sister Complex
Nobody chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
That was a fun read
Anlanther chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I really liked it! The only problem is that there are quite a few spelling mistakes and too much repetitiveness.

But, anyway, please update soon! I'm really curious to what is going to happen next!
Mizuno Tenshi2 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Really cute story, I hope more is forthcoming. Thanks for writing!
Vhan8765 chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I really enjoy this story. Although the way they ended up sleeping together is a bit cliche, you still put a nice twist on it. I enjoyed the subtle hints you implied at various parts of the story, which I didn't notice the first time reading this through. I will say, I'm a bit disappointed that you didn't continue on with this story yourself; however, I am grateful that you gave permission to Eliya Shirwood to continue it for you. I don't know whether you follow her take on your story, but I'll let you know that I personally think it is fairly good so far.

Regardless of that, everything is your story was good. It was well pieced together and played out nicely. My only complaint is the grammar errors. Other than that though, I have no complaints. Good job, I hope you get inspired to write another Oreimo story some day.
ven0m789 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
nice work. great read.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
you know that Kirino actually dyed her hair? her hair color isn't Natural...
reminca chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
This story is good. Do you intent to write another chapter? If you do, plz do it.
IceKazuka13 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I liked this a lot! Plus, it does seem like something out of the anime (if they'd ever go that far...). too bad there's only a prequel, but no sequels
The King in White chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Whoa. This series is shaping up to be pretty nice.
starkins chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Good chapter.

One thing about your AN rant though; "slice of life" stories are, by definition, going to be full of "filler crap". I wouldn't mind a SKILLFUL writer "dragging out" his/her story - I'd certainly like that better than having nothing new to read.

A poor writer will put out shit you don't like anyway, regardless of how good the plot (unless it's absolutely brilliant, in which case you'll still hate the author for failing the delivery).
TaIoRaFoReVeR523 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This is one beastly fic. It's really well written and barely any grammar or spelling mistakes, if any at all.

Also you don't find a goth loli everyday.
Sergeant Daniel chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was really entertaining. Update soon:D
wedgegeck chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I really had fun reading this story. It's good to see Kyosuke being a little impatient and a little thorny with Kirino - she deserves a little bit in return! I'm a big fan of Kirino/Kyosuke, so thanks very much for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
interesting story too bad you haven't update in 4ever:(
Eliya Shirwood chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Overall, this chapter did very well to express the awkwardness between the two regarding the event. You did a great job providing the hesitations in gestures and dialogue as they 'attempt' to bring up the subject, though I remained a bit disbelieved in how conflicted Kyousuke was beginning on the next day at the convention.

Nonetheless, well done. Good luck with those occasional writer's block; I know how that's like.