Reviews for I Want To Feel Through You
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
Yay, Lexi's back! Can't wait to see how her return will affect Elijah? Thanks for the new chapter. Looking forward to more. :)
short.blondie1231 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Hi! I just started reading this story and I noticed it wasn't finished. I was just wondering if you plan on finishing it since it's such a great story.
dnkdreams chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
It has been a year since you updated. Have you given up on this story? I hope you haven't this was a neat twist on the story. I hope you haven't stopped writing it.
dnkdreams chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
HOLY CRAP! I am dying to know how you got Lexi back!
dnkdreams chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
So typical Caroline! Well ok not really cause she was all Stefan is your epic love on the show, but the excitement.
dnkdreams chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Well this would have made more sense than what they did! LOL
dnkdreams chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
This is getting even better. Ok I think you have me hooked!
dnkdreams chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
I am really liking this. I am intrigued, cause if she would just admit she loved him he would flip the damn switch!
dnkdreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Ok so this is set a couple weeks after he compelled her to forget that he told her he loved her and gave her back her necklace. Sweet! Thanks for writing it in there where we were at. I read so many that I start to get confused. So far this is interesting and the whole nightmare thing has me intrigued.
zeva917 chapter 18 . 3/15/2013
I really, REALLY like where you're taking this. The future setup is great. I see that it's been quite a while since you've updated though. Are you still planning on finishing this one out? It's been SO GOOD thus far, and there is still so much story left to tell-especially now that you've introduced this *sire-bond-like "link" concept* and Original Lexie storyline.

I hope your muse pays a visit and that she gives you the push to complete this adventure!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/15/2013
Amazing please update soon!
my 2 guys chapter 19 . 3/14/2013
that was good keep it up
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 19 . 1/23/2013
Damn. I love this! I hope you update it soon. :)
Trogdor19 chapter 18 . 11/17/2012
YES! Lexi!

I was really looking forward to the blood exchange (like your mythology very much!) and pouted a little bit about the introduction of glassware. Keep writing!
Trogdor19 chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Great chapter of smut! Those Ew pics must be mighty inspiring! Wish you'd keep going on this story.