Reviews for Advent Calendar
neverest chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
hahaha... serves ya right Ronald..:)...cheaters never win...hve a great holiday sharkey:)...thanks for the laughs:)
snakesandemeralds chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
Love that song. Update soon please.

M
Hobbitpony chapter 24 . 12/23/2010
Poor ickle Ron snubbed! What fun!
notwritten chapter 23 . 12/22/2010
I like this. Keep smiling. :-)
LadyBookworm80 chapter 23 . 12/22/2010
Aww.. That was really sweet. It is really horrible being alone for the holidays.
notwritten chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Ron got what he deserved. Interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
ber1719 chapter 13 . 12/21/2010
Well I think that I changed my mind. This is my favorite story so far. I mean who wouldn't love a nervous Severus? Hehe I personally adore it. I'm gonna push on though!
ber1719 chapter 12 . 12/21/2010
Oh I loved this story too. It was divine! But of course all of these stories are. I can't wait to read more. I have a long list of chapters to read. :)
hobbitpony chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
This was good! Ron in a drunk tank during the holidays!
ber1719 chapter 11 . 12/21/2010
Aw! Who ever knew that Severus could be so sentimental? This has to be my favorite. It might be because Silent Night is one of my favorite Christmas songs. Or maybe it's just because the story was so good. Either way, this was my favorite story so far!
ber1719 chapter 10 . 12/21/2010
Oh what a wonderful little story. I liked that one a lot and the fact that Severus deterred Ron from eating the pudding was hilarious! I'm not surprised Ron tried to eat the pudding though. We all know the guy is obsessed with food lol and I liked that that was an aspect of the story. :) I can't wait to read more!
LadyBookworm80 chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Ah well. Ron spends a night in a drunk tank. At least Hermione's happy.
x-caitlin-x chapter 22 . 12/21/2010
Nice story. I've always imagined the characters in this song getting back together after the end (off-screen, of course), but I liked your interpretation of it a lot, particular Ron's lament (and pulling himself up again) at the end. Also, thank you for doing my request!
notwritten chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
That was good. Keep smiling. :-)
RikkiTikkiCathy chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
Thanks so much for picking my song! You did a wonderful job with it!
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »