Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 7/8
Lol! This story was absolutely amazing! I about died laughing when I realize who Harry‘s soul reaper guide was. I loved the training he got and then Harry‘s reaction when he got back to the Living world and realized what time he had been sent to. This story kept me laughing the whole way through and the ending was great! I wish we had been able to see Harry‘s Bankai.

Before I found your story I had been wondering if anyone had used bleach soul reaper characters as Harry‘s death. I was going to go look in the bleach and hairy Potter crossover section to see if I couldn’t find any. And then I came across your story in someone’s favorite.

I loved it and really enjoyed reading it.

I also liked the idea that you gave of Harry being trained by Aizen. That would hilarious!
Crucis chapter 1 . 6/5
I loved this! Even though I am not familiar with Anime, I was able to visualize and know who these characters were! That's outstanding writing!
This was fun! Thanks you for making me laugh and cheer Harry on, especially when he was chasing Snape and Dumbledore!
Off too read what else you've written
Ha ha ha, 42 the answer to life the universe and everything..
Delathen chapter 1 . 3/22
Why do I only find the gems years after they're written?

This is great!
Monster King chapter 1 . 3/11
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
elisabella442001 chapter 1 . 3/3
I have now read this story exactly 10 times. I don’t know who the other characters are but this story is really beyond words. Thank you so much for making me laugh so much I really really really love this story.
This story made me laugh far more than what is considered normal. I wish there were other stories like this. In any case, kudos to you kind sir for making my day!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 1/29
I liked this story, serious or not. I had to look up most of the Bleach characters since I've never read any of the books or watched it. I like that Harry just beat everyone and was able to grow old and live happily ever after. Thanks for writing.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/14
Plain and simple; best one ever
Rock on
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This story was both insane, and lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This was nice!
omh666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Hahahahehehahehehahahahehehahahahahaa! Very, fucking, nice. This was great, thanks for the laugh.
avalox chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
i almost died reading this. seriously, I was eating and starting laughing so hard I actually choked
Shadow Emeralds chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
To take “revenge” he should have revealed the locating of a huge stash of candy to the “pink haired monster” before being sent back into the past/brought back to life. He would have regret it when he died for the last time but it would probably have been worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
...I don't suppose anyone knows what bankai means?