Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
Dreams Of Athena chapter 1 . 5/22
I loved it! So fucking cool
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/20
What a fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think my favorite parts were Harry chasing Draco and Dumbledore through the castle with his sword and tossing Rita out the window. It sounds as though he managed to save the Wizarding world a few years early this time, no doubt allowing many who died the last time to live long and fulfilling (or mischief making) lives this time.

Thanks for sharing.
...shit...100$ on harry
A chapter 1 . 2/23
Would you mind writing something similar but with Ginny as his soul mate? Love the story, but I think Harry and Hermione are to serious to balance each other out. They both think to much. Please! Thanks!
steve.moore.9081323 chapter 1 . 1/29
A nice read thank you
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 1/4
Love it! :D I love how Harry goes a wee bit crazy from all that time with Kenpachi and mastered Bankai just so he could try and get revenge.
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
This was hilarious!
Vegasman59 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
FUN
Anansii chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
OK, that has got to be the most hilarious response to the Triwizard Cup I have ever seen, and the rest of the fic is pretty danged entertaining too, even if I'm not particularly familiar with Bleach. Wild applause and raucous cheers to you!
Benny37760 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
PLEASE TELL ME YOU HAVE SOMETHING PLANNED FOR THE FIGHT! WE NEED TO KNOW!
Venom is my posion chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
I love it. My daughter is looking at me like I'm a lunatic! Couldn't stop laughing. Good job keep it up
Khorale chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Ah, now I'm curious to see an Aizen version...! I want to see how Slytherin that Harry could get, and the changes that would make! Sadly I am not creative enough to write one myself, so I hope that ONE DAY I can get to read something along that line!
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I absolutely loved this. I could see it play out in my head. Scrolling to the end was so worth it. Thanks for sharing.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
I've never watched bleach, so I had to keep looking up pictures on Google to go with the names. However, this was a very very funny story, and I couldn't stop laughing. I love the part where he ran after Dumbledore and gave the poor man a heart attack. So funny!
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016