Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
PugTheMagician chapter 1 . 5/1
I always love a batshit crazy harry and having him become that way through torture/training and infectuous bloodlust is great. I especially like that you hqd harry NOT instinctively know what various japanese words meant, that always annoyed me in fanfics
Haymore chapter 1 . 4/23
Loved it, well written and made me giggle like a little girl. Thanks.
Solid gold. Absolute brilliance that had me laughing start to finish!
K chapter 1 . 2/14
Most enjoyable. My face is aching from smiling. Thank you!
Eriktheviking70 chapter 1 . 2/12
Great fun that had me laughing at the end, thank you.
subhogue chapter 1 . 2/10
Loved the story and the idea behind this. While there are some parts I wish I could have seen flushed out more, I enjoyed reading this story. If you are not then I hope you get back to writing sometime in the future as this is several stories now that I have read from you and enjoyed.
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
Quite hilarious. Great story, thanks for writing. I must have missed the crossover tag of Bleach, because I had no clue what was going on for the first half, but it was hilarious nonetheless and it got me to look up the characters and watch a few clips of the anime.
Camillus Seth chapter 1 . 9/12/2021
Gaki means little demon
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
I've heard of Bleach, but knew nothing about it until I read this fic. I still enjoyed the first part, but I laughed almost nonstop from the time Harry destroyed the Goblet until the graveyard. Throwing Rita out of the window was amazing. Very very funny!
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 1 . 8/30/2021
Loved it, so funny! Thanks for sharing.
Phoenix chapter 1 . 8/7/2021
Oh my gosh this is absolutely amazing. Thanks for writing it
TheBlueFire chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Hahaha! Perfect!
RightWrong chapter 1 . 7/1/2021
This is easily the most original don’t fear the reaper stories, lol.

Very enjoyable to read, thanks for writing it.
BILLY RILEY chapter 1 . 5/22/2021
You should label this a crossover between "Bleach" and "Harry Potter" — helps to clarify things with the proper labelling (for those who were expecting only "Harry Potter" elements to this one-shot).
PixiefiedMagic chapter 1 . 5/12/2021
Please please someone make this into a film! Harry Potter and the Onslaught on the Gaki! I need to watch this NOW! This is hilarious and I’m getting funny looks coz I’m sitting at the bus stop pissing myself laughing! Brilliant absolutely brilliant