Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
Venathefreakonaleash chapter 1 . 9/16
I love it. My daughter is looking at me like I'm a lunatic! Couldn't stop laughing. Good job keep it up
Khorale chapter 1 . 8/26
Ah, now I'm curious to see an Aizen version...! I want to see how Slytherin that Harry could get, and the changes that would make! Sadly I am not creative enough to write one myself, so I hope that ONE DAY I can get to read something along that line!
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 8/24
I absolutely loved this. I could see it play out in my head. Scrolling to the end was so worth it. Thanks for sharing.
name-me-regret chapter 1 . 6/1
I've never watched bleach, so I had to keep looking up pictures on Google to go with the names. However, this was a very very funny story, and I couldn't stop laughing. I love the part where he ran after Dumbledore and gave the poor man a heart attack. So funny!
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/30
ROFLMBO!
nice love I want to hear more about this after life!
I am sure for all the naruty anime lover this will be great. But for me is si,ple stupid and moronic. All those stupid moronic crossover with japanese anime are 99% gay stories, who knows what this will be I do not even read too far before run to a bath. So a long one shot that is needing a lot of structure plot, not a copy of other. Same stupidity of non Harry Potter writer doing crossover with what they supose to know with an stupid moronic result that only other brainless can love. The long oneshot is due to you not been able of brain use to any writing structure that riquire more than one chapter. So as I do not care you like the review or not, this is bad, moronic and stupid. Do mot write what you do not know about, leave your moronic crossover on your pc.
jps986 chapter 1 . 3/25
Please, please update the author's notes to warn this is crackfic. If I had seen this in public, people would think I was as mad as Harry! :)
SeleneBoxer chapter 1 . 3/10
This was funny-and fun. Than ks for posting it :)
pikachucat chapter 1 . 3/7
awesome
Tokikohime chapter 1 . 3/6
Fucking perfect.
Jonny Appleseed chapter 1 . 3/4
I think this is a crossover-perhaps of a japanese anime? I don't know. But all I know is I know what I'm doing all weekend. Hahaha YES! AWesome great GREAT and humorous story yesssssssssss I feel like I've hit that jackpot (it's hard for hard-core readers such as I to find a spectacular story, one that fits my style) but I love the jackpot after weeks of hard-work searching.

Anyway hon wanted to tell you all my explosive feelings after reading twenty lines within your story. Go get yourself a cookie. The calories don't count if I said it.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 2/28
Too bad you didn't actually describe his shikai or bankai... or his fights using them...
kanazak chapter 1 . 1/26
Rofl. This was utterly AWESOME. XD
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/13
Harry and Voldemort as bosom buddies...
I like the 'hacking' at Goblet.
Why did Voldemort not acquire such a sword while he could, if he heard of them? Difficult to get? You just have to die 41 times first?
Bankai...
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.