Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
alexma chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
love your story wish there was more but "all good things come to an end", thanks for posting this story
MoonShadowAMR chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
best story ever!
CarlitaM chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
OMG! This was absolutely hilarious. Def going on my favs list! Great job, totally made my day :D

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,

C.
Readerjkr chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I'm not familiar with all non-HP characters and it's still a very enjoyable story. Brilliantly written, I'm happy to have read it. Thanks for sharing.
morcheller chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Cheap shot Bleach cross-over! I'm outta here! Boring!
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
haha love it!
arcsin chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This is everything I wanted in a fanfiction and more. I think I am going to print out copies of this page and stick it up everywhere. Fangirling tendencies aside, this is brilliant.
Lemon Dropz chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Brilliant. Nothing more can be said.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
could you please make another one that harry is trained by aizen?
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
This was totally and completely amazing, and I think that it would be a completely different story if it were Aizen and not Kenpachi, and I like the Kenpachi-ness. However, is there any reason you didn't mark this a crossover? If I hadn't known Bleach, this wouldn't have been understandable to me at way, it is humerous, and I rather especially like Malfoy, the convo with Moldiemort, and the last sentences. :)
dasburgen chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
snrk
nice way to end
quietobserver chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Harry raised by the Ree. Epic. That would be one to follow. Any chance something like that might show up?
LyraDragonfly chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Holy Shit. That was just- that was- I just don't have any words to describe how amazing it was to read this. Great story with an excellent plot. Loved the way you integrated Bleach and Harry Potter together. Absolutely loved the ending. I'll be going to your profile to read more of your stories :)
improvedpeanut chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Best story ever!
Secret-Author-Syria chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
hey. i really liked this, but i'm not that familiar with bleach. what does bankai mean?
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »