Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
haha hilarious!
BlazeVein chapter 1 . 2/12/2020
That was a blast :)
reddir chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
Fun fic! And the xover stuff didn't even throw me despite only knowing the new Netflix movie. I like the quick to combat Harry.
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
I have to confess I never read Bleach but that don't mean I didn't fell almost from my chair laughing while reading this one it's too funny xD
yaoiaiss chapter 1 . 11/1/2019
omoshiroi desu ne
gginsc chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
Very amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
Stupidity as all the stupid stories with Harry been trading in japan.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Gotta say that's very "Hitchhiker's Guide," but at least it's cute. ;-)
“So… why forty-two times?”

“Because, gaki, that’s just the way life, death, the universe and everything works,” Kenpachi answered.
Ratus chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
*Snerk* ok now I have had my funnies for the day :) thank you.
Dragonrider314 chapter 1 . 5/28/2019
The funniest answer to Reptilla' s challenge by far. I also like to try to imagine the fight between Harry and Kenpachi, and the ass kicking that Kenpachi is likely to hand out by the end of it. Still, awesome read.
Planeshunter chapter 1 . 4/24/2019
Hmm.. Probably someone already commented on this, but did you know that, besides being the answer to life, the universe and everything forty two has another meaning closer to home?

In japanese, 四二 (Shi-ni), meaning 'Four-Two', reads the same as 死に(Shini), meaning 'Death'.

Well, amongst other readings, Japanese is fun like that, but that's a common pun.
PheonixQueen15 chapter 1 . 4/10/2019
This is awesomely hilarious!
Khyharah chapter 1 . 3/2/2019
THIS! WAS! AWESOME! And hilarious and wonderful and omg I wanna see Harry's bankai! A small vendor task on the death challenge. Great job!
dephunkt chapter 1 . 2/27/2019
... was that a Stargate reference?
BillBrink chapter 1 . 2/18/2019