Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
rekrula chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
a total joy to read. i laughed out loud several times. thanks for sharing.
Faria Lyton chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I still want to know what Marauder's abilities are... but otherwise, this story was amazing.
snapehermionelover chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great story. I really enjoyed it. And I loved the Stargate references with the timegate and chevrons. Huge Stargate fan as well so I always appreciate seeing some elements of that thrown into a Harry Potter story. Love your work and will definitely look up some more of it.
Zeeko chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Words can't begin to describe how much I enjoyed this story. I kinda wish you, or other awesome authors, could've done one for each Bleach captain (except for the boring ones). Awesome story, very realistic and enjoyable. Keep up the great work, can't wait to read your next story!
Baughn chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice. :D

I wonder how long it'll take someone to realize that "Some Granger girl" does /not/ necessarily refer to Hermione, though. Given the lifespan involved, it could easily be her daughter. :P

Hm. Of the three other fics mentioned here, Backwards Compatible is the one I'm not all that interested in reading. Oh, it's good, but.. Ree!Harry (...not literally, though that would be fun too) and Culture Shock both sound far, far more interesting.
Loatroll chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
:D easily the best and somehow least ridiculous answer to the challange I've read :P

Thanks for the great read :D I'd love to see more from this, an extended version perhaps? But the current version is good too :-)

Looking forward reading more from you.
Liedral chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Quite a hilarious story, really enjoyed the Bankai ending!
Nosferatum chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yeah, chop 'em all )
alec-potter chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
It def. made me laugh, thou I am hoping that the rest of your stories come out soon as well. Great story.
Sucal chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ok... Please please please pretty please write that Aizen one as well? Hell, if you had the time I would almost suggest you try random variations on that theme (Hat and Clogs would be almost as good, let alone Isshin. Or even Ishida, with his status as the cosmic butt monkey somehow having him mistaken for a reaper.) Oh and Voldemort being defeated by hardcore sewing, before Harry even has time to finish unpacking his emergency cape.

Anyway, rather then thinking of stories that might never be, I should return to this one. I have to admit, when I first read the description of the challenge, I was expecting you to do another cosmic horror type one, or at least the description of his many deaths and rebirths. But then again I'm still expecting the return of Green Eyed Voldemort, or the Grim ones, so Meh.

Anyway excellent story, most certainly good chuckle for money. Though I must say that Mayuri would have been a far crazier death, but then it would have lead to the usual mad scientist and pimping out Nemu Clone jokes, so meh.
karthik9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
it is good chapter
MMMMMMMA chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Hi,

I didn't find a way to send you a message (sorry, obviously I'm doing something very wrong) so I'm choosing this avenue. First off, the premise of FortyOne Times Dead sounds interesting and I planned on reading through it before reviewing, but then I read that you might consider working on Culture Shock again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO!

Cheers,

Martin

PS.: If you haven't read the new Culture Books (Matter, Surface Detail) I can Amazon Wishlist them to you
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26