Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
LOL!
tyrannicpuppy chapter 1 . 12/18/2018
Weird, very weird. Probably why I've still not watched Bleach. But funny in the right spots too.
madie080802 chapter 1 . 12/2/2018
Bravo! I loved it, going on my favorites list. Thanks for the laughs.
all forms of fluff chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Freakin' SWEET! Not much I can say about this short story. I kind of like the idea of Harry in the Bleach world. The two have almost no similarities and yet they don't need them as one takes place after you die. It really makes Beach a great and horrible cross over subject. Anyway. I really enjoyed this story, it really made me smile. But it also made me wonder what this story could have been if it was a serious take on the challenge. But I wouldn't change anything about this story... except maybe some fan art of what Harry's zanpakuto looked like at the different stages. Or at least a description of what the first release looked like before he killed Riddle with it.

As I wrote before, not a lot to say about the story other then to say, Thank you for sharing it with us. It really was a delight and I'm looking forward to what other stories you have to share.
Sheelahdog chapter 1 . 11/30/2018
Bwhahahahahah! The goblet! Dumbledore! the head and the Hufflepuffs! OMG I'm dying!
Redwing1co chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
Great story and character development
draco122 chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
o man that was great loved it.
Draco122
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 9/11/2018
Awesome! Would've loved to know what you'd come up with his bankai but I understand that this was as good a finisher as it could get... plus it leaves one to their imagination. I like this version much better than the one it was inspired by, but I'm biased to Bleach ;)
Ada1229 chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
XD aw, i wish i could see how that last bit played out
RT89 chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Outstanding, sneaky not mentioning crossover though. Loads of laughs.
jlove34 chapter 1 . 8/5/2018
Such an unusual take on the Reaper challenge. I loved it. Thank you.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Great story loved it from beginning to end,hope to see more from you soon.
Ldysabella chapter 1 . 7/26/2018
I believe this may be my favorite Harry Potter crossover fanfic ever. It's near the top of my favorites for the regular fanfics as well. Thanks for sharing your muse with us.
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2018
Lol! This story was absolutely amazing! I about died laughing when I realize who Harry‘s soul reaper guide was. I loved the training he got and then Harry‘s reaction when he got back to the Living world and realized what time he had been sent to. This story kept me laughing the whole way through and the ending was great! I wish we had been able to see Harry‘s Bankai.

Before I found your story I had been wondering if anyone had used bleach soul reaper characters as Harry‘s death. I was going to go look in the bleach and hairy Potter crossover section to see if I couldn’t find any. And then I came across your story in someone’s favorite.

I loved it and really enjoyed reading it.

I also liked the idea that you gave of Harry being trained by Aizen. That would hilarious!
Crucis chapter 1 . 6/5/2018
I loved this! Even though I am not familiar with Anime, I was able to visualize and know who these characters were! That's outstanding writing!
This was fun! Thanks you for making me laugh and cheer Harry on, especially when he was chasing Snape and Dumbledore!
Off too read what else you've written
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »