Reviews for Forty One Times Dead
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2018
Ha ha ha, 42 the answer to life the universe and everything..
Delathen chapter 1 . 3/22/2018
Why do I only find the gems years after they're written?

This is great!
Monster King chapter 1 . 3/11/2018
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
elisabella442001 chapter 1 . 3/3/2018
I have now read this story exactly 10 times. I don’t know who the other characters are but this story is really beyond words. Thank you so much for making me laugh so much I really really really love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2018
This story made me laugh far more than what is considered normal. I wish there were other stories like this. In any case, kudos to you kind sir for making my day!
Love2read23 chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I liked this story, serious or not. I had to look up most of the Bleach characters since I've never read any of the books or watched it. I like that Harry just beat everyone and was able to grow old and live happily ever after. Thanks for writing.
tricorvus chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
Plain and simple; best one ever
Rock on
Corwyn chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This story was both insane, and lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
This was nice!
omh666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Hahahahehehahehehahahahehehahahahahaa! Very, fucking, nice. This was great, thanks for the laugh.
avalox chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
i almost died reading this. seriously, I was eating and starting laughing so hard I actually choked
Shadow Emeralds chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
To take “revenge” he should have revealed the locating of a huge stash of candy to the “pink haired monster” before being sent back into the past/brought back to life. He would have regret it when he died for the last time but it would probably have been worth it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
...I don't suppose anyone knows what bankai means?
Cinthya chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Oh my gosh, potter had a bankai. Potter had a bankai
Alright, potter had a bankai, well now um i want to tell you something potter had a bankai... Sorry lets try again... Hah
Your story was funny and i think you should have write that it was a crossover, it was a pleasant surprise for me but you should have written it anyway...
Now, do potter had a bankai before his sensei or after, you know time line with ichigo, what time line it is, please.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
It maybe a comedy, realy bad one too. As all stupid xo er with japanese bullshit. Crap story
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »