Reviews for Bonding
chromeknickers chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This is probably my favourite instalment yet of this serious. The bro-bonding was awesome. And when Jayne asked River why she didn't wear his shirts, I actually blushed. That's some damn good character writing, doll. :)
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So far this is my favourite. I LOVE the men drunk they are so funny but they'll pay for that with sore heads tomorrow LOL
C.Watherston chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
To The Frisky Firelily

I really enjoyed this piece. Love the fact that Jayne is grudgingly moving to become a part of the family, that it wasn't just a given. Its an idea that never occurred to me, so well done.

Good job. Can't wait to read the rest.

CW
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I've been in paper-grading purgatory for the past few days, or I'd have read and reviewed earlier (and given thanks for the shout-out). But reading this lovely, grin-provoking story today felt like a welcome reward for all my hard work slogging through undergraduate prose.

I LOVE drunk Jayne and Simon, and my heart hurt a little for left-out Jayne in the earlier part of the story. Good work!
Milly616 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Awwww... I like drunk Simon. so much more relaxed... And drunk Jayne is just so damn truthful.
Ali chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
This was adorable. I love Simon/Jayne as friends and I love Jayne's drunken ramblings to River. I kind of wish they would have baked a cake with Jayne in his drunken state. Love this series!
Eliche chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Great work :D
Basched chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This series is one of the best! Jayne trying to change and fit in, doing so by getting Simon and the other blokes drunk!

Those jokes did make me laugh..more so that simon would know them!

However the best bit was drunken Jayne being taken home by River and him in his haze telling her she's shiny and soft.

Really lovely!
ljm chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Another of your smiley stories. Thanks I loved it.
goddessofbirth chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw! I felt so sad for Jayne in this one:( But it was hilarious that they all got drunk together LOL. I love Simon/Jayne friendship stories, so this was fab:) And drunk talking Jayne who always reveals too much makes my day...