Reviews for Animus Facit Nobilem
aya2aya3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
omg please please update! it's been years please T_T
Guest chapter 2 . 7/10/2015
Lavi is as smooth as heck. Keep up the good work! I keep squeeing, its so cute!
LunaLightt chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
please update this, omg please PLEASE update I'm dying for more! :D
Indiahenna chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
I don't really know what to say. This story is amazing. It takes a look at Lavi and Lenalee's characters in a way I've never read nor considered, and in the case of Lavi you seemed to have gotten to the heart of his conflicts as a Bookman. It's so well done and utterly believable, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
WeAreTheMusicMakerss chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
I've never read fanfiction before. Honestly, the idea of it made me uneasy. But a friend told me about this story and that I simply had to read it.

She was right.

The time and care you clearly put forth to write this shines through; one can read your dedication in every line and in every detail. The story is crafted so perfectly and so compellingly that I entirely forgot I was reading fanfiction and not a beautiful novella. Not to mention how you understand Lavi and Lenalee so deeply, grasp their personalities so fully, that I can only assume you share brainwaves with Hoshino herself.

It has been over 2 years since you last updated; I fear you have abandoned this tiny masterpiece. Please consider writing more, if you can. I hold out hope that one day you will delve into this tale again with new chapters and, hopefully, a conclusion - and trust me, I am not the only one who holds this hope.
Alhma chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
I'm not sure why it's not letting me sign in to post, or if it has, it's somehow glitched. D:

Anyways, BRILLIANT WORK! I don't think I've seen a DGM fic written so well & actually have a decent plot to go along with it (with a relationship that doesn't seem half baked). :) I truly hope you keep continuing to update this. I'm glad I came across this on tumblr, seems others don't want to see this given up on as well, haha. ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
Hello!

I found your story through Tumblr. I'm currently an avid D Gray Man follow and totally in love with Lavi. I've read other fanfics before but nothing this good! Your attention to detail is amazing and this story could stand as a novel itself. It's currently 2013 and I'm begging you to finish the story, your greatness. It's so good, I was actually despising Lenalee for taking my Lavi. Thank you so much.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
I wonder why I haven't read this story earlier. You've done a great job at weaving everything together and I enjoy reading it very much. Thank you for writing!
songsaboutsleep chapter 10 . 12/12/2012
I rarely review, I know I should but I just don't. I'm aware of how wrong that is because I've read so many stories that deserved more than just a Follow and a Favorite. That said, I just had to review yours. Your rendering of Lavi's character, of his inner conflict with his indentity as a Bookman, and of Lenalee's perception of Lavi's persona.. Your story is definitely one of my favorite interpretations. I'm not sure if you've abandoned this story, but I hope you find the inspiration to write more of it.
Flyntfinn chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
I just stumbled upon your fanfic on the rabilina livejournal and headed here to see if I could find another chapter. To my surprise and pleasure I did, and was delighted. You are a wonderful writer and this fanfic really pulls one in and keeps one reading. I hope that you haven't given up on it and will hopefully finish it when life allows, as I understand it makes things busy. Thanks for writing this, I await eagerly for the next chapter(s)!
happimood chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
hello again,

i just wanted to post another review saying that i have no given up on this story and i hope you haven't either. please update as soon as you can. it's so rare now to find such well written fanfictions! i love this story too much to possibly move on with my life and never knowing what happened in the end! lol

best regards
happimood chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
it's been awhile since i've read fanfiction since 2008 but everytime i do come back onto this website every now and then, i constantly check this one.. it is soo well written (and maybe because i have a soft spot for lavi and lenalee in general). please don't forget about this story you've written because it seriously is a gift to write something so enthralling and detailed. don't give up!

best regards
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
This is a plea:

I know life is busy, and times are hard causing work or school or whatever to get in the way. But you have started one of the best, most welll written fan fictions I have ever read, and I am addicted to it. I would love to see this wonderful creation completed. I am willing to be patient, I don't want to rush you. But my plea is this: don't give up on this story! Finish it, not only for me, but for all the readers that have been following this story since the very beginning. Don't leave us hanging!

Shiori Dorima
varee chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
wow, just.. wow. one of the best written ffs down here, even if it was dropped. which is a shame, since I'd love to read more )
EndlessFlame chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Yes! This is exactly what I was looking for! A non-AU, relatively long, well-written story where the two go on a mission together. I'm so happy to have found this!