Reviews for The Little Things
Does it just end here?
kate-sama chapter 39 . 2/22
What kind of letter did Kurt receive? I AM SOOO CURIOUS. I REALLY WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE!
klaine the vampire slayer chapter 17 . 2/8
Just realised ive been reasing this for three houts, its half past 11 and u have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow. so Basically WOW. I literalky crued wen Kurt and Blaine shared mini kiss before Christmas holidays. Im not much further than that. Anywat I think I may have just found myself a new favourite fluff writer.
Klaine the vampire slayer. XX
nickithechunk chapter 39 . 11/11/2013
You haven't written in yearssss! This was such an amazing story and we've been hanging on a few cliffhangers! Pleasseeeeee keep writing! I NEVER read anything, but this got me hooked and I wanted to thank you for writing this awesome story and I hope you're doing alright and I hope you remember this story and get the time soon to write it up. You're a great writer and the only thing that really confused me was how Blaine's last name was Thornton in your story and eventually got changed to Anderson, the actual one. Haha but it's fine. I'm really looking forward to more... If you ever post it :)
JasminJoJo chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
I love the story! It just sad that you havn't updated it so long :( I really hope that some day you will finish the story! Love from here! 3
KagomeGirl021 chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
oh this is so good! PLEASE dont stop here! I really need more. I need to know what that letter was all about and if blaine will ever find out about it. I also need to know how prom goes and if they take that next step! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been well over 2 years since the last update. pLEASE PLease write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This. Was. Updated. In. 2011? Really? I mean really.
I hope you're fine but really.
Das War Schon Kaputt chapter 21 . 9/3/2013
A fellow Brit?! What devilry is this? I did think some of the expressions were a bit... British. Lol, so shocked to finally find someone British writing a fic set in America, rather than the other way 'round. After all, the Harry Potter fandom is rife with those...

I totally didn't notice the whole thing with the christmas market... I was actually all, Oh, so they have those there too.

This. Story. Is. So. Cute.

And it has proper paragraphs.

I like it.

-Kaputt
jamieklainer8 chapter 39 . 7/22/2013
Pleeeeease continue
Haley chapter 39 . 6/29/2013
I love the fact that you have left the romance element in this fanfic! Most of the time you see a two or three chapter fanfic that has Klaine meeting falling in love and having sex. I love that you have kept the story alive and I can't wait for the rest!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/25/2013
awwwwwwwwww update?
Guest chapter 39 . 5/29/2013
Omg this story is amazing.. Cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
patricia.remacova chapter 39 . 4/28/2013
Its all? :D WHERE IS MY SEX SCENE? :D like... with everything :D
Guest chapter 39 . 3/17/2013
Awwwwwwwww... I love this fic.. it's sooooo fluffy... I read one earlier where Kurt died, and I was practically in TEARS! At school... but your's had me smirking all day :) you're a brilliant writer... and you had better continue... or you will not like the consequences... promise?
Guest chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
i love the work... but you're killing me with THORTON his surname is ANDERSON, ANDERSON, please change it... it makes me die a little inside eveytime that i read it...
1,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »