Reviews for The Little Things
KLAINE FOREVER chapter 39 . 6/16
I'm in love with your fanfic its beautiful and makes me happy so much, I wish most of these things could be made into shorts even though glee is over because this is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing this with everyone and please don't hesitate to post your next chapter:)
Just to let you know it was perfect and you are truly brilliant and I don't care what people say it is amazingly amazing and just mesmerizing. The way you describe the feelings you couldn't be more perfect . Please excuse my lack of grammar, I'm a bit excited, giddy even .
jofanvanlezen chapter 39 . 3/8
Do you plan on writing a next chapter?
I love your story, and I hope there will be more.
jay chapter 34 . 1/14
Awwwwwwwwww ; )
jay chapter 21 . 1/13
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's adorable
jay chapter 19 . 1/13
I wanna see Blaine in a towel half naked too hahaha
jay chapter 17 . 1/13
The one with the eyebrows hahahaha
Sophia chapter 39 . 1/3
Amazing, more please
Quinlyn Garrett chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
ok i've read a lot of fanfics and i cant even when theres a klaine moment i get butterflies in my stomach the thing i'm looking forward to getting home is this i love it right more!
Devyn chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can't be at the end! Need more! So amazing!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/16/2014
Does it just end here?
kate-sama chapter 39 . 2/22/2014
What kind of letter did Kurt receive? I AM SOOO CURIOUS. I REALLY WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE!
klaine the vampire slayer chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Just realised ive been reasing this for three houts, its half past 11 and u have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow. so Basically WOW. I literalky crued wen Kurt and Blaine shared mini kiss before Christmas holidays. Im not much further than that. Anywat I think I may have just found myself a new favourite fluff writer.
Klaine the vampire slayer. XX
nickithechunk chapter 39 . 11/11/2013
You haven't written in yearssss! This was such an amazing story and we've been hanging on a few cliffhangers! Pleasseeeeee keep writing! I NEVER read anything, but this got me hooked and I wanted to thank you for writing this awesome story and I hope you're doing alright and I hope you remember this story and get the time soon to write it up. You're a great writer and the only thing that really confused me was how Blaine's last name was Thornton in your story and eventually got changed to Anderson, the actual one. Haha but it's fine. I'm really looking forward to more... If you ever post it :)
JasminJoJo chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
I love the story! It just sad that you havn't updated it so long :( I really hope that some day you will finish the story! Love from here! 3
1,618 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »