Reviews for The Little Things
jofanvanlezen chapter 39 . 3/8
Do you plan on writing a next chapter?
I love your story, and I hope there will be more.
jay chapter 34 . 1/14
Awwwwwwwwww ; )
jay chapter 21 . 1/13
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww that's adorable
jay chapter 19 . 1/13
I wanna see Blaine in a towel half naked too hahaha
jay chapter 17 . 1/13
The one with the eyebrows hahahaha
Sophia chapter 39 . 1/3
Amazing, more please
Quinlyn Garrett chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
ok i've read a lot of fanfics and i cant even when theres a klaine moment i get butterflies in my stomach the thing i'm looking forward to getting home is this i love it right more!
Devyn chapter 39 . 9/23/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can't be at the end! Need more! So amazing!
Guest chapter 39 . 3/16/2014
Does it just end here?
kate-sama chapter 39 . 2/22/2014
What kind of letter did Kurt receive? I AM SOOO CURIOUS. I REALLY WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER! PLEASE. PLEASE. UPDATE!
klaine the vampire slayer chapter 17 . 2/8/2014
Just realised ive been reasing this for three houts, its half past 11 and u have to be up at 6:30 tomorrow. so Basically WOW. I literalky crued wen Kurt and Blaine shared mini kiss before Christmas holidays. Im not much further than that. Anywat I think I may have just found myself a new favourite fluff writer.
Klaine the vampire slayer. XX
nickithechunk chapter 39 . 11/11/2013
You haven't written in yearssss! This was such an amazing story and we've been hanging on a few cliffhangers! Pleasseeeeee keep writing! I NEVER read anything, but this got me hooked and I wanted to thank you for writing this awesome story and I hope you're doing alright and I hope you remember this story and get the time soon to write it up. You're a great writer and the only thing that really confused me was how Blaine's last name was Thornton in your story and eventually got changed to Anderson, the actual one. Haha but it's fine. I'm really looking forward to more... If you ever post it :)
JasminJoJo chapter 39 . 10/19/2013
I love the story! It just sad that you havn't updated it so long :( I really hope that some day you will finish the story! Love from here! 3
KagomeGirl021 chapter 39 . 10/7/2013
oh this is so good! PLEASE dont stop here! I really need more. I need to know what that letter was all about and if blaine will ever find out about it. I also need to know how prom goes and if they take that next step! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It's been well over 2 years since the last update. pLEASE PLease write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This. Was. Updated. In. 2011? Really? I mean really.
I hope you're fine but really.
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »