Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
tiggerblu chapter 1 . 6/21/2019
Ok, I know you wrote this story forever ago, but I just found it. I need to say thank you lol. I have watched the Hey, Soul Sister video hundreds of times because it is still one of my favorite songs they do. I NEVER noticed that Blaine went up to Kurt and sings "So then I went and let you blow my mind" directly too him. I had noticed the facial expressions but not that. So once again thanks and really good story so far.
KLAINEBOWED chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
THE GNOME OH MY GOD
I FLAIL EVERY TIME I READ ABOUT IT
THIS IS HILARIOUS
WHY IS THIS IN ALL CAPS
OKAY BYE YOU ARE AWESOME
Fox and Eggy chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
I agree. It really bothers me when authors make characters like their actors, or bring parts of the actors lives into a fic, criss's original lyrics excluded. I really like how you put that. I might have to steal some of the phrasing. :)

I loved the chapter and it's predecessors btw.
Fox and Eggy chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
Yea it's really weird how one episode they're all over each other and then the next five they're five miles apart
Maja chapter 14 . 11/13/2016
I loved it! I really couldn't stop smiling, I didn't even stop reading. I read it in school actually, in class actually and I think my friends thought it was annoying because I didn't really talk. It was great!
Melodie2571 chapter 14 . 9/2/2015
Awwww it sucks to be reading this 5 years late and I legit cannot stop crying because I just keep thinking about Finn and Cory and everything and now Glee really IS over and ughhhh whyyyyyy and he was giving Britt a piggyback ride and then they started singing SEASONS OF LOVE God why did you do this to me? But I lovE this so much and you are an amazing writer. It's funny and heartbreaking at the same time. Awwww I can't stop crying now but thank you so much for writing this I love it a lot.
Melodie2571 chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
Ok so the creepiest thing is I went on Spotify, pressed shuffle AND TEENAGE DREAM CAME ON (the Glee version of course) and then I started reading and I was like OMG ok
Melodie2571 chapter 10 . 9/2/2015
Awwww I'm crying
Melodie2571 chapter 8 . 9/2/2015
Hi! So I read this chapter somewhere else but I forget where and I loved it! I'm so glad I found the rest of it! It's really good even though I'm reading it 5 years late!
Melodie2571 chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT
Melodie2571 chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
I forgot to tell you in my previous comment that YOU ARE FREAKING AMAZING LIKE CAN I HAVE YOUR WRITING TALENT? OMG ADDICTED TO YOUR STORIES!
Melodie2571 chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Ok is Sam the mysterious roommate that transferred Sam 'Trouty Mouth' Evans?
Knb248 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
That was so insanely cute! I loved it! 3 *squeals*
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
cosign of C is actually cosine
patricia.remacova chapter 14 . 9/1/2013
Just peeing right now... GOSH :D LOOOOOOVE IT!