Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
Vanagloria chapter 14 . 5/8/2011
I am going to fail my History test tomorrow, and I'll tell you why. I had the book opened up in front of me and I was totally ready to start reading when I was reminded of how much I love Glee and how exited I am about the next episode and how pissed I am that they don't just air an episode every single day. Then I remembered that there's a lot of great fanfiction out there that can help me quench my thirst for Glee, so I told myself I'd read a one shot or something before diving into my history... then I found your story, and I just read. My book has been sitting in front of me for hours and I have just totally ignored it because I couldn't stop reading once I started. Damn you, woman, for your skills and this story and how freaking fluffy and cute it is!

No, actually, THANK YOU for this story. Yeah, I'll probably reread it a dozen times... :)

Btw, I am in love with the gnome, and the fact that it was stolen from Puck makes it just that much more funny... and you write Wes and David so hilariously good, like when Blaine told them he'd ask Kurt out and they dropped to the floor and started shouting to the heavens, I went into a fit of laughter that lasted for ten minutes. There's so much more I loved about this, but now I REALLY have to acknowledge the book in front of me, so I'll leave it at this. And when I'm done, I'll read all your other stories, promise.
Whydouneedtoknow chapter 12 . 5/8/2011
I'm reading this on my phone, and I double-clicked the button to turn off the sound(cause I'm in church) and my phone was trying to play Teenage Dream. Coincidence? I think not.

i*heart*question-mark?-DANi
Treason666 chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
DARREN CRISS found out about Kurt CoBlaine? As in THE Kurt CoBlaine from McKlainely High & McKlainely High: Senior Year? The teddy bear Kurt CoBlaine? HOLY SHIT! That just made my day...
dtngfan chapter 12 . 5/3/2011
I love this chapter - such a sweet idea - Kurt tormenting Blaine while getting up the courage to kiss him. I agree that Blaine needs Kurt more/as much as Kurt needs him. And Kurt is a sex kitten. Did you see BTW? Thanks for this lovely story.
souvenirsfaits chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
The thing about people making Blaine like Darren has a lot to do with the fact that we know little to nothing about Blaine's character thus far. Obviously, he's dapper and old-timey but besides that, he's rather boring. Love your story, If Blaine has a personality in fanfiction that has nothing to do with Darren it's well-portrayed here:)
justsayyou'llstay chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I'm sorry. I never actually read this.. I will.. but I just want to say how much I love it for refrencing Neil Patrick Harris.

Barney!3 (HIMYM)
princessenjay chapter 14 . 4/28/2011
It is know 2am and I have a final in the 6 hours but this story was so good that I couldn't stop reading it.

I loved the whole story but I just wanted to mention that your Blaine character is one of the best. I lot of poeple turn Blaine into Darren, which I hate, but you did a great job with keeping him the way he is suppost to be.

I love this story and when I finish my finals I will definetly be back to read the rest of your stories.
Ambereyedwolfchild chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
OH MY WIZARD GOD! I actually love coincidences! I read about Blaine's phone ringing and my phone rang. With Kurt and Blaine's Baby it's cold outside. My mind is actually blown. I legitimately forgot to pick up. I was just staring like and idiot :D

E x
iloveKlaine chapter 14 . 4/26/2011
OHH MY GOSHHHHH ! i LOVEEEEE IT! never seen such a beautiful fanfic *_*

ohh soo sweet and adorable ... i've started crying in the epilouge :'( cause that was such a BEAUTIFUL moment 333
Hannahbb21 chapter 14 . 4/25/2011
i just finished reading your story start to finish without stopping, and it was absolutely adorable. The characters were spot on and it didn't seem forced at all. amazing job!
01110011 01101000 01101001 011 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
RED
Eatfoodzap chapter 14 . 4/24/2011
Hello there! I just read through this entire fic, and let me just say that it was amazing. Seriously. I really like how you characterized everyone, but especially Wes and David. Both of them were just so quirky and funny, and I really wish they were like that in the show. You had a really nice build-up to Kurt and Blaine's relationship, and you made it light and fluffy and humorous. Overall, this fic was just really fun to read, even if it did go into AU at the end. That's okay though. I loved the whole lockets thing, it was just so sweet. And Blaine was such a gentleman.

The epilogue though, that was definitely one of, if not the, best parts. It was just really happy and sweet, but at the same time, nostalgic, because you know that they won't be seeing each other that often. And although they weren't in the story that much, you totally got all of ND's characters down. I seriously wanted to hug Quinn right there. You tied it off very nicely at the ending, as it was both diabetes-inducingly sweet (not that that's a bad thing), and funny at the same time.

So, yeah. Fantastic job on this!
TenderGraces chapter 14 . 4/20/2011
sappy mushy goodness. i will have to see a DDS
nickgrimster chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
easily the best ending/epilogue i have ever read for a klaine story. like, oh my dear lord i laughed for literally five minutes. lasdkjflkasdjf fantastic. 8)
i say hello chapter 14 . 4/17/2011
This is your best story, i think. I Loved it :)
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »