Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
rainbow haired auror chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I figured out where your pen name came from too! Can't decide whether I'm excited for or dreading the movie. Which comes out tomorrow... well actually today. It is now 2 in the morning by the way. And I still have nothing useful to say. Maybe I shouldn't write reviews at 2 in the morning!
rainbow haired auror chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
Have now been forced to go watch all of Telly Leung's video blogs for his time on the Rent Tour (and wish he had still been with it when I saw it). It is now 1 in the morning, and I am very greatful that I don't have class tomorrow.
rainbow haired auror chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Why is Blaine carrying around duct tape? He should keep a small amount of it wrapped around a water bottle instead, its not as heavy that way.
Everintruiged chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
hot.

i adore seductive-kurt.

and i love it even more, reading it from a blaine-centric pov.

-Connie
THPG-13x chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
This f-fiction is pure Klaine heaven. You have written it so well aswell and you clearly have an incredible sense of humour not unlike mine and I have to see this might just be the best f-fiction I have ever me in hysterics at some points and had me 'aww'ing at others. Klaine forever! Thankyou so much for this!

Love Love Love! XX
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
So, reviewing on my phone is probably not a good idea. I apologize for accidently reviewing another story on your chapter. : ( I do love this story as well : )
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 11 . 4/7/2011
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 10 . 4/7/2011
: ) lovely. I can't wait for the last chapter! I cried for Wes a bit in this one. Side note: I 3 finchel. I think its adorable. So yay. Im kind of sad its almost over : ( you have entertained me immesley ma'am. Good luck with the last chapter.
Long Live Nelly chapter 14 . 4/3/2011
My GOD I love this story! So perfectly in character, and I adore the fluffy sappy ending :D My favourite kind of Klaine! I hope you write more of this pairing.
Mel Blue 1 chapter 14 . 4/2/2011
Sometimes you just gotta love the fluff, especially when it's as well written and perfect as this! There's sugar in my veins after reading this and I love it. Really enjoyed your characterisations and I'm a sucker for naughty Wes and David so I really enjoyed them too. Thankyou for such a wonderful story!
ocean-937264 chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I loved these past few chapters. Wes and David had me laughing out loud. I'm really, really liking your characterization there. I also enjoyed your description of Sam. Those are all things that jumped out at me when I watched the show, and I think they make Sam a really extraordinary character. I don't mind Blaine and Kurt ending up as roommates. There are some plot devices that can be easily forgiven, and this is one.
ecobookworm chapter 14 . 4/1/2011
you, my dear, have written a story brilliant and captivating enough to keep me up untin 4:18AM. yes, AM. this epilogue is perfect. and i like the second-to-last line. i'd go into more detail but i have a mock exam in four hours, and even though i don't feel a bit sleepy right now i really should get to sleep. so. thank you for writing this, i thoroughly enjoyed it :D
ecobookworm chapter 13 . 4/1/2011
*goes to next chapter* []
ecobookworm chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
wow. i love this more and more every chapter. also, i like sexy!kurt. and burt.
ecobookworm chapter 11 . 4/1/2011