Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
ecobookworm chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
*swoon*

i'm glad finn and sam had this talk with him. he needs to get a move on, though i understand his reasons. and i'm glad to hear about harry.
ecobookworm chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
fantastic. as usual. i loved kurt putting a tie on him. there's just something so very relationship-y about doing that.
ecobookworm chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
last line is supermegafoxyawsomehot. like, seriously. actually, this entire thing is. i'm running out of words here. also, i just want to get to the next chapter asap. toodles.
ecobookworm chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
your a/n's are fantabulous. and i am jealous of your friend who goes to brown.

end is awesome. i burst out laughing at random points in this. particularly where the gnome is involved. and puck's text.
ecobookworm chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
there is so much i like about this i can't even pick out the individual lines. starting from your a/n, and ending with that lovely song. it suits them well. did you write it?
ecobookworm chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
"My iron," Kurt said, apologetically. "It's stainless steel." FTW!

i loved wes' talk with bliane in the beginning. he so needed it.

i haven't seen them rooming together before in a fic, so this is nice.

wonderful last 2 lines!
ecobookworm chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
you forgot 'how can you do this thing to me.' omg that video! THAT VIDEO! they do the song amazingly. now if only they'd left in the 'your lips look so delicious' lines.

i like:

(to be honest, he could see why Kurt had scared Finn off- if he acted like that around a straight guy he was surprised Finn hadn't filed a restraining order)

"I have insane ninja skills," David said, very seriously. "Also, your door was already open so that may have had something to do with it, although I am more inclined to fall back on my previous reasoning that I have insane ninja skills."

Blaine sighed, running a hand through his hair. Moving to Dalton was going to be tough on somebody as individual as Kurt, someone who wasn't used to wearing a uniform and fitting in. Especially someone with a Glee club as diverse and unusual as Kurt's was. He wondered if he could tell the guys to go easy on Kurt for the first few days. (okay, now i reallyreallyreally wish that was canon. because it's extremely true, and he should be so concerned.)

so, blaine doesn't have a roommate...
ecobookworm chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
ok, so i like:

"I'm going to apologize now for what is about to go down," Blaine murmured to Kurt. "You must understand that this was not my idea, I in no way endorsed this, and although I am not a violent person I am very seriously contemplating murder at the moment."

"Leung, Valore, you better have amazing excuses as to why you're here." [can i just say how awsome those surnames are? seriously, 'valore'!]

"How absolutely spiffing!" The two cried together as if rehearsed, beaming at Blaine and Kurt. *couch* fredandgeorge *couch*

folding his hands in a way that somehow reminded Blaine simultaneously of Dumbledore and a bad therapist. [i can imagine this, actually.]

Blaine smiled, a very sinister smile. "I already did."

and the last line. seriously, that last line :)
ecobookworm chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
may i just say that i love:

"No hard feelings, sweetheart," Blaine said. "You're gorgeous, really. I think it's just your gender in general that turns me off. Genetics, eh? What are you gonna do."

gotta love him. and it's so in character, too.
ecobookworm chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
ooh. i saw this recommended by sorolla23 and it looks like she/he's got good taste. this is quite intriguing!
The Comment chapter 14 . 3/31/2011
OH MY GOD

THIS IS THE CUTEST THING I HAVE EVER READ

ASDFGHJKL

okay, I'm going to try and calm down and AGHHHH

TOO MUCH CUTE

MY TEEEEEEEEEEEEETH!

-:D

(In all seriousness, I really did enjoy this story. I'm off to read some of your other stuff now~!)
456y chapter 14 . 3/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww amazinggg!
anomnibus chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Well, you certainly put yourself down too much!

Any cliche was tatally made up for by how well-written this is, and really, I can't see whats wrong with Blaine and Kurt rooming together!

Tbh, I think this is one of your best chapters so far,so KEPP WRITING! :) xx
ocean-937264 chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I like this chapter even if it was short. The explanation of how Kurt got Blaine's picture for his locker seems very natural in this context. I'm enjoying this a lot, and I'm glad you wrote more so I can keep reading!
ocean-937264 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is a really, really amazing start to the story. You take us right back to the first day Kurt and Blaine met, which is just perfect. All the thoughts and motivations you give to Blaine feel so right. I enjoyed how you set up the story without giving in to too much narration. The tone of the friendship between Wes and Blaine was unexpected, but I like it. I think it works very well.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »