Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
SpookyMuffin13 chapter 14 . 3/13/2011
HOW? How are you so amazing? I can barely read this, its so adorable! And SWEET! And TOUCHING! And...GAH!
RChaha chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
Okay so I knos
AlliceKitty13 chapter 14 . 3/9/2011
This... was the greatest story EVER I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED it.
WOW chapter 14 . 3/8/2011
OMFG! I loved this chapter and all the other ones. You're one of my all time favorite fanfic authors.
sassy selena chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
that was so cute :) i thought that was a adorable story lol i love how realistic their relationship was
Wicked7193 chapter 11 . 3/6/2011
hahaha okay so i literally just started reading this chapter but had to comment on the 'heteroflexible...straight but shit happens line'

i'm laughing so hard right now it hurts - i see you've seen Were The World Mine? none of my friends know that movie and i loooooove it. bonus points! (ps i love this story. ive been giggling/flailing at my computer for the better part of an hour)

-maggie
CrayonsPink chapter 14 . 3/6/2011
This story was AMAZING! I LOVED it! Bravo!
LivenotMerelysurvive chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
Lovely. Not as heart wrenching or beautiful as your other story, but that just shows your growth as a writer. Loved it. Spent another 4 hours of my life smiling and that is a win.

ALTO
bookluvr4life chapter 14 . 3/2/2011
you are my favorite person. i missed the gnome but... awesome. lovelovelovelovelove
bookluvr4life chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
gah... that is me speechless, by the way. Love it. So perfect.

I feel like I've been lax in my duties to say that Ohio isn't all homophobic and angry and mean, but I'm much too happy at the moment to do anything more so that is all. 3
bookluvr4life chapter 12 . 3/2/2011
A) SeductiveKurt is awesome and I love it. )

B) Yeah for distinguishing between characters and people. However, I still maintain that when you dangle an image of a freshly-out-of-the-shower sexy man in plain view of my imagination, you can bet that dangerously low towel I'm imagining the actor, not the character. That is all.

C) I love that he stole the gnome back. D

D) It's good to know that Quinn had a soul. I look forward to watching season one now, despite the lack of Darren Criss in it
bookluvr4life chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
Thank you. So much. For that picture of Darren Criss singing... fresh out of the shower... still somewhat damp... in a towel. You have my love for now and for always because of that. Truly. *eyes go blank as I begin drooling* Thank you.

And ohmagawsh, can they please just jump each others bones already? you are building the sexual tension up to unbearable heights and I simultaneously love and hate you for it. You're right/ your Blaine is right but GAH! They need to just do it for the sake of my mental stability. That is all.

No it's not. Puck takes the gnome places with him now? That's priceless. I was literally laughing pout loud. And as it's just barely 5 am, I was a little worried about that, but I couldn't stop. ) You rock my socks.
bookluvr4life chapter 9 . 3/2/2011
hi. just a note to remind you how much I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU! in case you forgot with the last half-dozen reviews and alerts tonight. Thanks for that scene.

Though really (and it's not just you, it's most of the fandom that's not actually from Ohio, and that's basically the fault of the writers anyway), Lima's not really a small town. I mean, it's not a big city or anything, but not as small-town-minded as everyone seems to think. It's big enough that there should theoretically be a private school for Kurt to attend without having to move to Columbus (which is where my mind says it is, though I don't know if that's actually accurate or not. I tend not to pay much attention to what's actually going on when Darren is onscreen, let alone when Chris is making sexy-eyes at him). There are two major all-boys private high schools in Toledo, not to mention their sister schools and the co-ed private schools. And while Toledo is bigger than Lima, I know they have private schools there too. But I like TV-Ohio better than real Ohio and Dalton has Blaine, so who am I to complain?
bookluvr4life chapter 8 . 3/2/2011
Damn. Friggen. Straight. Or, you know, not-so-straight as the case may be. Whatever. Basically, thanks for putting in Blaine's perspective some more. I love it. and am going to continue reading it now.

There are parts of Lima that aren't so badass and the kids there wouldn't know how to pick locks. Theoretically. From the one time I visited camp friends there back in high school that was my take anyway, since that's pretty much how it is in every other city. I do actually think Kurt would know how to pick locks to sneak away from his bullies, and I think he'd have learned to do it without ruining his nails and cuticles. As always, LOVE!
bookluvr4life chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
I was going to wait and review until I'd finished reading, but I can't. Seriously, I love you. I LOVE that you put that song in, since his EP album is literally BARELY trailing behind the AVPM soundtrack on my most played list (which is hard to do) and I love that you poked fun at his giant pink sunglasses (which are totally adorable). How were they ever having a competition about who could hit the higher notes? That's not even a competition. I mean, I love Darren and all (and did you have a chance to go and see Starship? He wasn't in it but he wrote the songs and ohmygosh if you saw it, you absolutely HAVE to PM me and we can gush together (I am not so secretly in love with Joey Richter's voice and smile) about the hilarity and barely-concealed innuendo that was flying all over the place) but his voice isn't nearly as high as Chris's is. But I love it. And I'm going to continue reading now and then moving on to your Sirius/Remus stories because that is the absolute definition of animal magnetism (stupid pun intended) and is fuel for my life as much as Kurt/Blaine has become (and like you, I only started watching when Darren started. I have yet to go back and watch the first season).

LOVE!