Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
Blaine is amazing xDD
yoloswagmaster chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
. . . D:
guest chapter 14 . 4/29/2013
I just want to read more!
Rebeca-Anderson chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved it 3.
Blainemuilove chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
hi i love ur story it sweet and nice
thnxs for the amazing story
ChocolateBeth chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOD I CANNOT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR THIS. IT IS JUST SO FLAWLESS AND HILARIOUS AND ADORABLE AND PERFECT AND SO MANY MORE WONDERFUL ADJECTIVES THAT I JUST CAN'T THINK OF BECAUSE I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS FIC. THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES FOR WRITING IT! :D
gryffindormariah chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I've gotta say this chapter is probably my favorite Klaine fan-fic of all time (which is really saying something, because I spend hours upon hours reading fan-fic), nicely done, I really loved it!
gryffindormariah chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Absolutely loved seeing Blaine's point of view, nice job!
color my world bright chapter 14 . 12/24/2012
Ohmygod I CAN'T.

THIS WAS THE PERFECT AU. It was hilarious and so fluffy and I just want to cry and laugh and scream. Thank you so much for writing this. :)

-Ariana xx
Bambi McBarbie chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
your story! incredible! loved it from the first part to the end. you had me laughing and crying.
the dialogues between the characters! soooo much fun!
thanks for putting the story online!
past decembers chapter 14 . 11/18/2012
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I adore the blainexbrittany friendship - oh, what the heck, I platonically ship Blaine with everyone in the New Directions.

Guh. I kind of miss Warbler!Klaine, although that will never happen...
Guest chapter 14 . 9/23/2012
This fic is amazing. I wish there were more chapters! Awesome job, love it
Courtney chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Ah, what can I say without it all coming out in a jumble? How about 'wow'. This story was so funny and witty. You put depth into characters that haven't been developed on the show, making them feel just as real as the main roles. It was like you wrote the show yourself; you seemed to nail the Warbler's personalities right down to the things they say. Job well done, and I will be coming back to read this over again. This is honestly the funniest thing I have ever read. Loved the gnome.
huffleslythindor chapter 14 . 9/11/2012
Freaking hell... I have never been more in love with a lawn gnome before. My apologies for completely stalking all of your stories lately- they're just so damn gooooood! But seriously, I LOVED it :)
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »