Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
choir-freak chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
I realize this fic is rather old. But I just had to review it. Cause holy cow. It was causing me to squeal and jump and flail around like the fangirl that I am. Its one of those fics that makes me want to scream cause its so cute. Like the first klaine kiss on the show, which was perfect. And usually when people write their own versions of how they first kiss its not nearly as good as the show. But this was pretty close. It was so cute. I like how Blaine wanted Kurt to kiss him first. So cute.

And I am very jealous of your pink sunglasses. In the valentine episode of season 2 when Blaine puts on pink sunglases in the gap, I screamed from excitement. It was awesome.

Red vines. Perfect. Absolutely splendid my dear.

And you made the comment about howbpeople need to seperate Blaine from Darren. I have been thinking thensame thing! People make Blaine more like Darren sometimes and I'm always like no! They aren't the same person. So I'm glad you pointed that out.

And one last thing: soul sister. I never thought it had so ouch significance. I thought was cute and I liked it but now every time I listen to it I think about Blaine and how I totally agree that Blaine needs Kurt. I think Kurt needs Blaine too but I think Blaines need just goes a little deeper.
That Book Gleek chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
lololololol! Gotta love nosy (step) mothers! This story is so cute and I agree, the friendships of Puck/Artie and Blaine/Brittany are always funny. My favourite part of the whole story was Blaine's proposal as it was just so... Blaine! You captured him perfectly, brilliant story
Alicia.SheShe chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
I agree with your view of Blaine vs. Darren. I like the one-liners and references to him, and Starkid. But Blaine is so separate from Darren, almost as much as Kurt is to Chris.
emmrZep chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
THE DUCT TAPE! ingenious :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
amezing ! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
love it
vitam pulchra chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
OH GOD. This.. is.. CRIES! Perfect. I am screaming with FEELS. Oh god, I love this. You have no idea how much I love this! I was a bit moved by that one other "Little numbers" fanfic, but the characters weren't like in the actual TV Show and you've.. good lord, you've captured ALL of them so well. Also in the last chapter, Santana and Mercedes.
Everything about this is perfect, also, a little thing I do recommend, if you listen the song, while reading the last of the chapter from when they sing it, it becomes so sappy and amazing i almost cried. I am not kidding.
Might have been me reading into in the middle of the night.. but BRAVO!
*claps and kudos for this amazing piece of yours*
I'll go on reading tomorrow, oh god, just AMAZING, and I couldn't ever stop telling you HOW amazing 3
vitam pulchra chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Oh god! I just, I haven't read the story to be quite honest.
I just signed up so I could give up a huge compliment, it's like this story fills all the holes and question that the show leaves out. I don't even know, so wonderful!
Thanks so much for taking the time to write this. 3
I'll get to this chapter now.
marble-fire chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
This story is full of win! It's funny, sweet and just makes me so HAPPY! I loved it! And Puck's gnome. You do not know how many times I had laughed at those scenes! They were hilarious!
anonymous chapter 14 . 5/23/2012
Hi! This is such a wonderful fic! So sweet that I might have to stop eating Red Vines for a year. ;) I hope you can make more sugary sweet fics! :)
MusicalEscape chapter 14 . 5/5/2012
I finally remember. I think. I believe I read this before I posessed an account.

BUT OHMYGOD HE PROPOSED AND AWESOME BROFRIENDSHIP OF ARTIE AND PUCK AND RENT AND I JUST WATCHED RENT AND MOULIN ROUGE.

And Rachel and Brittany and Santana and Wevid and Tina and Mercedes-

Now I need to go hyperventilate and fangirl. Peace. I will return ot this story in a couple of months of sooner to reread and annoy again.
MusicalEscape chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
Soooo... I would start flailing like mad except I wouldn't want to freak you out. Too much.

BUT OHEMGEE GINA IS LIKE AN ANGEL AND WES AND DAVID ARE HILARIOUS AND SNARFJWJD.

Oops.
dlksjfwdkl chapter 14 . 5/4/2012
The garden gnome is, in my imagination, Puck's gift to Kurt and Blaine at their wedding. Because I'm cheesy like that ;)
Mojothemajickmonkey chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Monty Python. and Klaine. you are amazing :D
extraflamycandle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
They're eating red vines while watching Harry Potter. I love you.
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »