Reviews for So I Went and Let You Blow My Mind
Yukikow chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Ahh oh my god. *deep breath*

Okay, I can talk now. Wow, that was AMAZING!

I usually don't really like proposals and marriage and all but this one was great. The whole story was great *_*

Awwwww~
Ehmber chapter 14 . 3/7/2012
Hmm.. "Imagine the lawn gnome in this section somewhere?" Okay. Blaine is knelt down in front of Kurt, who is standing. Blaine's hand is extended, as if he is proposing, which he is. However, instead of holding the traditional ring box, he is holding the gnome, on who's pointy little hat sits Kurt's engagement ring.

And that is the picture that is shown to everyone (Puck mostly) when they are asked how he proposed.

I wish I could say that I spent a few hours thinking about that, or that I was drunk when I thought of it. Sadly, I can say neither of those truthfully. I am completely sober, and it took me more time to type it up than it did to think it up.

However, I absolutely loved this story, and am very sad to see that it is over. It was an absolute joy to read. You did a very nice job with writing this. Please, keep up the good work.
Anonymous chapter 14 . 1/29/2012
There are very few stories that make me smile, laugh or squeal no matter how many times I read them over. They have to be really, really good. Example: the Valentine's day chapter of aspiringtoeloquence's "Truth, Love, and Evolution". It's like a sacred circle of stories.

This is in the top three, if not my favorite. Ever.
win113 chapter 14 . 1/20/2012
i'm a year late! i was away in asia for 2 years and haven't been able to catch glee. i'm finally all caught up..love your fic! it's so precious and sweet :D
Chasing Down A Daydream chapter 14 . 1/9/2012
Okay. This has to be one of THE CUTEST stories I've ever read! I loved everything about it! I wish there was more, but it was still a great and hilarious ending! My favorite aspect of this story? Definitely the locket. It was so adorable!

ANYWAY, love the story and you did a wonderfully amazing job writing it! :)
Anonymous chapter 14 . 12/1/2011
THEY NAMED HIM JEREMY DAMMIT BECAUSE THAT'S THAT I NAME EVERYTHING.

Okay. confession time; i didn't like this story the first time i read it. i thought there were better ones. then i was in a really bad mood because glee wasn't on and i had crashed my bike and i was all scratched up. so i read this again because i needed klaine.

HEARTS. TIMES, LIKE, A BILLION AND THREE SQUARED.

it's seriously one of, if not my very favorite on . you're a great writer. i love this so much.

WHERE THE POOP IS THE DAVID AND KURT HAVE GIRL TIME WHILE BLAINE AND WES ARE IN THE BATHROOM ONESHOT?

sorry.

hearts!
laura chapter 14 . 11/30/2011
Wow wow lol now thats 2 fictions i'm just in love you posting the chapter where new directions kidnapp kurt and also what david said to kurt at rent?
Zirconiafire chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is probably about the fourth or fifth time I've read this, and I can't believe I haven't reviewed yet. That basically tells you how much I adore this story, but I just had to comment on the disclaimer for this chapter (about them getting in each other's pants, or similar): I read it, (realizing now that it's almost exactly a year from when this was posted!) and thought 'if only we had KNOWN though!' ~love your work as always!
Lily 3's DarrenCriss chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Oh, and also, I looked at your profile. and I MELTED when I saw your picture. *stares dreamily*

I agree with disliking the pairing Kurt/anyone else besides Blaine. It should be illegal.

But I actually like Snape/Lily...

Well, keep writing Klaine please! You're amazing. Have a totally awesome day.
Lily 3's DarrenCriss chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
Honestly, that was one of the best Klaine fanfics I've ever read. Not kidding. At all. And, oh my gosh, perfect ending!
octoberrose11 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Puck was sitting on a beanbag in the corner, clutching his lawn gnome possessively

This line killed me. My roommate/suite mates think I'm insane now because its 3AM and your story has me laughing (and crying) hysterically. I love your Warbkers (Wes and David mostly!) and Sam and Blaine's interaction in this chapter was wonderfully amazing. :)
sami1010220 chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
This was SO cute! Great job :)
jetblack-17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
I've already finished the story. twice. in two days. during school.

all i can say is:

I LOVED IT. it was well written, balanced, and had really witty, cute, romantic, awesome overall feel to it. best Klaine story on fanfiction i've read so far. recommendation: READ IT! (at least if your into klaine, other wise, don't read it. but even if you're not into klaine, you could still read it, and enjoy it. then become a klaine fan... it could happen)
whatabeautifulmess chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
Here I was, thinking that this fic couldn't possibly get any better, and then you quoted Monty Python. I think I may have died, because I never saw that one coming. But I loved it :D
whatabeautifulmess chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Just...gah. Wow. Here I was, wanting to wait until the last chapter to review, but that plan went out the window with the awesomeness that was this chapter. It was just perfect, in every respect.

So *that's* how he got Blaine's school picture. I did wonder. That way's less creepy than my alternatives :)
809 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »