Reviews for Popping The Question
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 1/25
This was sweet and hilarious during the whole read, but when I got to the end I was like, "Oh, darn! Why couldn't there be more?!" XD This was amazing! Thank you for sharing! C:
LunaEchoWillow chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Adorkable!
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Very cute.
The Nameless Stranger chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
'but I asked first!' hahaha priceless!
yay chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This is adorable.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
oh i love it!
Love and Rock Music chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Such a cute read! Love the detail about painting her portrait herself!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh, how wonderful! And so perfectly Rapunzel and Eugene. Excellent work - you nailed the humor and romance spot-on. :D
FutureGingerQueen chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Awww that's just adorable! It really is a shame that this wasn't part of the movie... I laugh every time I think of that line.. "I asked you first!"
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is absolutely perfect. :D
mrsRider chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
It was absolutely amazing. Your take was awesome, this royal life, King's chortle, 'I asked you first!', it all... Shame it wasn't in the movie. I LOVE IT. Thanks for writing this!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
That was so cute and funny! Job well done. :)
TiredGreenEyes chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love this! Brilliant, and very real. I suspect that Eugene would feel that way!
Gonzo76 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This is just lovely. :-)
Tawnyfur chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
xD Oh, Rapunzel; too cute. This was an ingenious way to make both of them right! Very sweet. Prince Eugene: has a nice ring to it, don't you think? Much better than Prince Flynn.

I liked the little descriptions in the hall of portraits; it added nice flavour to the narrative. I loved Rapunzel's little reassuring comeback to Eugene; very sweet.

Lovely little proposal fic!