Reviews for Questions
Wow I love this
ha i love percabeth marriage more than life and i love ocean percy too i love it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
This is amazing!
laurenthehunter chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
The cutest thing I've ever read, I loved annabeth reaction
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Cute. :)
fall shadow chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great story! It was funny and silly while still revolving around something serious. Thanks for sharing!
FandomsUnite98 chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Percabeth forever! There so cute and awwwe
TheGirlWhoScaredYou chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That's SOOOOO sweet!
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
that was really really good. way better than any other fanfic i've read. great job!
E.G. Potter chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. I loved this! I think it's really realistic to their characters, and totally adorable at the same time! It's a good mix of romantic and spontaneity on Percy's part, things that I think Annabeth loves about him but will never admit to. Well done, dear. :)
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This was so sweet, Percy and Annabeth are perfect! :)
I loved how you portrayed Percy here, and the idea of the ring was the best!
Great job and keep writing!
gryffindorrk chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Well this was so adorable! You did a fantastic job writing this! I loved how they went to place to place to place and the ring description was awesome!

Ky
LizAnn chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
:D AWW! ITS AWESOME! :D I love it.
Anna Louisa chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Oh my gods. So in character. So cute. So totally perfect. I think you seriously need to rename this 'Perfection'. I love the way he has to ask her a couple times. I love the way he makes the ring. I love that she says yes, though I knew she would. I love the spontaniety (which might not be a word). I love, seriously, everything about this. Excellent job. Best Percabeth I've read in awhile. I could see it so clearly. Sorry about the choppiness of this, but this was just what came to mind.