Reviews for Can You Keep a Secret?
je veux voir la suite !
IloveGOM1234 chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
Ok thank you
Ice Princess chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Are u a YAOI fan!?
Kitty723 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Horray! Let's celebrate,can't wait 4 the rewritten version! :D
PurpleScorpion chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
I love the plot of this story! Can't wait to read your rewrite (but I still thought the original was good enough). _
KitsuneNaru chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
-.-
Yuki Mizuho chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
wow SUGOI!

My suggest to you DO the EVIL SCHEME OF ATOBE while Ryoma and Tezuka date then at the end Tezuka will like Fuji then Atobe will confess to Ryoma after Tezuka tell to Ryoma that he like Fuji than him

Well that's what i want on a story after all :D
Akirafanatic chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
funny! :P Can't wait to read more!
sekekun chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Love it. Update soon~
animelover4ever69 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Very amusing...is Ryoma really confused as Atobe wishes him to be? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.
LadyChronos chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Yay! You update! I'm waiting for this chappie far too long! Well, too long for my taste anyway, and I'm known in the school for my impatient-ness.. *smiles sheepishly*

*cough* *cough* Back to the chapter. Le Gasp! (BTW, it's 'gasp' in French) Seigaku is there too? Well, what a wonderful twist! Seigaku would cheer for Tezuka's and Ryoma's date while Hyoutei would 'boo' at it. This would be interesting.. *grin*

Anyway, hope that you will update soon, 'cause I am curious to know what will happen next.. XD
sherlycakesandjohnnybuns chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
Please update soon. You can't leave us at a short little kiss! All the fangirls demand more.:D hehee, awesome story. I adore Royal Pair~
quillpendragon chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Ah, sorry for not reviewing earlier, but I absolutely adored this chapter!
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 12/23/2010