Reviews for Love in Fashion
Kei Sainter chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
once again, awesome :D aah im thinking chapter 4 was my favourite. but the whole thing was great and really fed the appetite i got for mei/kaoru after reading your one shot. 3
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Awww~ wow I really enjoyed that, it was really well written and wonderfully in character, I can't think of a single way this story could be improved, it's just amazing!
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 5 . 4/24/2011
Annika the Merciful chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Sorry it's taken me so long to get this review done. I read the chapter a few days ago, it's just been really busy.

Anyways, the review that I'm supposed to be writing. So...reviewing. Again, I love the shorter stories you've been writing and I really like the back story on Kaoru and Mei. Surprisingly I like them together. They seem to fit each other very well. I enjoyed watching the transformation of Mei and Kaoru, and Hikaru, even if he is still mopey about Haruhi. But I can't blame him, I know what it feels like. Good job and great story. )

jollysooks chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
Awwwww... that ending just made you wanna go 'Aww'

Awwwwwwwwwww xwx Hehe, needed to do it again...
jollysooks chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Woot~ Woot~

Kaoru and Mei~ Kaoru and Mei~ *sings like annoying five year old*
grimdreamer chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Hey, thanks for the late-ish update (partly my fault, eh?) This chapter was shorter than the others, so I didn't know it was going to cover everything in so short a space of time, but somehow, it did. I liked how things were concluded with Hikaru, even though he didn't seem to find happiness in this part of the story. However, a man's got to do what a man's got to do, so it worked for me. As for the *spoiler alert* proposal on the Eiffel Tower... whilst that was quite a common place for asking someone to marry you, it didn't seem cliche when used in this story. How you did that, I don't know, but you've managed it and it worked out great! I liked the image of snowing falling on Paris and the interaction between Mei and Kaoru was sweet. It was amausing how you kept twisting and turning away from what would happen in the end - fooled me more than once (because I'm naive) about what the intent of Kaoru really was. Only thing I can say writing-wise is the overuse of descriptions with the dialogue (smugly and smirked were used too often). Thanks for writing the story in advance so that we didn't have to wait long! Season's greetings.
Mimi-dudette chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Mei's so lucky 3 I love how you had Kaoru propose; it was so adorable. It was funny when he was pouting about Mei putting the ring on xD

Wonderful last chapter. The descriptions were really beautiful and the characterization was awesome as usual. You once used 'their' instead on 'there' but that was the only thing I noticed.

Well done on another awesome story. I am not worthy. D

~Mimi x
Lady Maeror chapter 5 . 12/20/2010
Ah perfect ending! Loved it, thanks so much for writing this. I'll definately look forward to your stories in future

- Mae.
lulu halulu chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Aw! A cute ending to a cute story! )
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
Yep, that is your most amazing fanfiction chapter so far. I'm sure you'll top it at some point, since you keep improving :D

Love it!
Niikkii95 chapter 5 . 12/19/2010
sniff! i love happy endings! that was soooo cute
Niikkii95 chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
aaaaaaawwwwwww! so cute! update soon!
Nimash chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Yay! Beautiful ending, very in character and such. Also, the development was nice, not too rushed, especially considering this is all in four chapters! Can't wait for the epilogue.
grimdreamer chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
Aw no, the story is almost finished! I haven't read "My Brother's Wedding" yet, so when I finally get to read the epilogue, we'll see where my curiosity takes me. I think the first paragraph started out a bit awkward; it seemed convoluted in some way, as if you were forcing the explanation of how things have developed between Mei and the twins in order to kick off the chapter, but your writing settled down as the chapter progressed and everything seemed to flow and become clearer. For instance, by the time you reached the second half of your chapter, the scene where Mei takes part in the fashion show, that was really vivid for me. I liked the fashion vernacular (didn't get any of it; I assume Mei was wearing something at all times!) and it really gave the atmosphere of that scene some seriousness to the fashion world, like it had a technical side that had to be done right. The most beautiful line for me in your chapter is this: "She didn't remove her fingers from her lips but he could see the understanding settling behind her eyes." Absolutely beautiful! And I'm glad our versions of Kaoru and Mei falling for each other and reaching that 'official' stage differ as it would have put me back to the drawing board, had we done the same thing by accident! (You get first dibs on the scene, since you wrote everything in advance.)

In response to your earlier message: I'm clearly psychic if I can track down a fellow Harry Potter fan through analysing a fan fic based on OHSHC; I took your advice and wrote something else that wasn't related to "Mirror With Its Own Reflection", resulting in Chapter IX being eventually written; I don't know how you keep getting behind with reading updates, but I guess this means you're a really busy person and I thank you for finding the time for me; I'm a fan of slow romance as well and hope to manage the romance in my stories better; I'm suddenly interested in writing a good OC, though I do agree with you on how strange it is for these OC's to appear in a negative light, but they are catalysts, after all!

Anyway, that's enough from me. Hope the French teacher makes one final appearance as I kind of like him :)
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »