Reviews for A Toxic Lullaby
VryUnique chapter 64 . 12/14
Certainly is a clusterfuck. Not really feeling any love for Edward. It's easy to hold someone at arm length when you know they're not going anywhere.
VryUnique chapter 21 . 12/14
If Bella plans to do this with every clinic or hospital she will eventually be caught.
Edward is still feeling like the child isn't his so I'm still thinking he's not.
VryUnique chapter 20 . 12/14
Enjoying story but wish there wasn't the baby hanging over their heads.
VryUnique chapter 17 . 12/14
I was wondering if Edward was having nightmares or flash back of what happened when Anthony was conceived or of when he was drugged by James...
VryUnique chapter 16 . 12/14
You said Edward wasn't drugged but it is sure sounding like it.
VryUnique chapter 15 . 12/14
Disappointed that Bella decided to never tell Edward he had a child, so disappointed. Don't like how they interact, teasing and sarcastic would be one thing but they're kind of mean. They run hot and cold with each other and act like children.
VryUnique chapter 14 . 12/14
Edward shouldn't lie. So he wasn't drugged? Mmmmm
VryUnique chapter 12 . 12/14
Edward has already let Bella know how he felt about a pregnant woman leaving the father in the dark so you think she would take the hint and come clean.
After this chapter it seems like Edward was completely drunk and maybe the father. I'm still leaning toward maybe a father or sibling he doesn't know about. I thought most test were 99.9% accurate and not 98%...
VryUnique chapter 11 . 12/14
A little u realistic and Edward and Bella were really annoying in this chapter. They were both acting pretty immature. I was actually wishing Bella would go home and that they don't end up together because of their attitudes.
VryUnique chapter 10 . 12/14
Now I'm wondering if I misread something earlier and Edward is the father.
I am however leaning towards him not being the father and it being someone he shares blood with. Did Edward party in Seattle or not? He either did or didn't. He said there were no parties, no girls and no drinking. I think a guy would know if it's a possibility or not and he said it wasn't so I would think he would be looking for other alternatives to the test. How do you do a home check when there is no home? Edwards been kind of treated like a criminal sinc he showed up, maybe a minor one but still a criminal. They can't make him stay, home checks and whatever else are needed should be done in his state.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 12/13
I believe there are safe haven laws certain states allowing you to abandon a child with no prosecution.
Didn't realize Bella was planning to leave so soon and it seems everyone is assuming Edward is the father. I got the impression that he wasn't and even more so when Edward said he felt no protective or personal feelings for the child. It also stated he never slept with Angela and I think the story confirmed it's her child.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 12/13
I'm glad I was right and it was Renee and not Bella who wanted Edward to stop calling. I thought for sure Bella was going to reveal she was pregnant, too bad
VryUnique chapter 7 . 12/13
Did Renee threaten Edward on her own or per Bella? I know Bella is probably annoyed with Edward but I hope she hasn't been planning on not informing him of the baby. I would think she would want to keep communication open.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 12/13
I'm thinking that the child is not Edwards and I'm unsure if the connection you mentioned would be Angela or a more biological connection maybe. Unsure if Kebi is just leaving the baby and believes Edward is the father because she cares or she has more sinister motives. The letter was written like Edward slept with someone named kebi and that wasn't the case so why run around in the letter. I would certainly believe Angela told her the baby was Edwards but it seems strange that she wouldn't be clear in the letter if she believed that.
I'm glad your clarified some things in this chapter.
VryUnique chapter 5 . 12/13
Ok, I'm thinking now that the going back your doing wasn't in the other stories but still a little confused.
Seems Bella is pregnant and probably with Edwards child and it looks like Edward will be taking the toddler with him.
My nephew just turned two a month ago and still a toddler. Still stumbling around in diapers and not completely understandable when talking.