Reviews for A Toxic Lullaby
Neelix Lee chapter 68 . 2/26
:)3 thank you
JoysSea chapter 67 . 2/21
Glad a sequel is coming!
mysticfighter111 chapter 67 . 10/28/2015
This is one helluva story. I'm glad I found it when it was already complete and could read it one piece and a lot of chapters of the third part have already been posted. I haven't read part one so far, maybe after part three is complete, because just reading the diary-entries of Eddie's mad stalker made me want to hurt her. Thank you for writing and sharing.
Dawn20p chapter 12 . 10/11/2015
He was raped because he wasn't able to give consent being in "an altered state of mind". If this happened to a woman there would be no question about it being rape. I could put up with a lot of things that I don't like in this story but not with this, bye
Camilla10 chapter 32 . 6/22/2015
It is taking far too long.
just a fan chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
I like this story but I'm not good at reviews. I'll be glad when Ed opens his eyes to what is right in front of him, but we all know hes in a tizzy now with all that going on in his life.I'm sure his daily routine is no longer in existance as all parents [so goes your day as it is with your child] in other words the child sort of directs your day.
ginkgo00 chapter 68 . 8/30/2014
Thanks!
ginkgo00 chapter 60 . 8/30/2014
Yay a little normalcy
ginkgo00 chapter 14 . 8/28/2014
She has about another month or so.
Am enjoying the story very much. I really appreciate how each story in the trilogy stands alone. Good work!
Guest chapter 40 . 8/27/2014
This is dumb, but I have to ask, did Bella really win the lottery?!
jmeec316 chapter 68 . 8/27/2014
Thanks for the reminder!
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 68 . 8/27/2014
ok I will is it up now ok thank you
artri chapter 68 . 8/27/2014
I did not notice there was a second, going straight to read them both.
DazzleMeTN chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Enjoyed both stories, hope you continue with the conclusion!
fannygilmore chapter 14 . 5/8/2014
It's time for Bella to tell Edward.
Thanks.