Reviews for 175 Candles
Guest chapter 5 . 7/28/2019
Plese more the ending was on a cliff hager
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2018
Good story..would LOVE to read more please
Luca chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
Jajajaja! Damon me hace reir!
Fiercewitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ohhhhhh oh my gosh. I can't believe it's so amazing! They remind me of scott/kourtney but they are way hotter and funnier. They are crazy in love. I loved it when damon and his mother met again thanks to our sassy girl bb. The bamon moments are funny and cute. Love ya!
iceprincesssalvatore chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Update Soon please

Love The bamon moments
ilovebamon chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Update soon pwese I would love to know what's going to happen between damon and his little witch
ilovebamon chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
update soon please i love how damon didn't want to share bonnie bamon 4 ever
anadams chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Ok. You have to update this soon. I have to say, Damon's mama makes him likable.

Love this story! Hope noone is home.
starzee chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
Awww that was too lovely!
DamonsAngel chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
great story i love it.
Itisjustmyself chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
I really like that story a lot. Great plotline and very good written. Loved the moments with Damon and his mother either way when they talke dot when he remembered. Through all it is really good, but try to avoid that "hehe" thing in the dialogues, because sadly it kinda ruins these parts. But you are amazingly good at the descriptive parts. Any chance you are going to update soon?
ultra-swimgurl chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Amazing! I really love this story, please update soon!
Eddieizzie chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
Update, update! Wow I was in tears the mum scene was fatastic! Please update :)
starinthem chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
That was amazing, that experience he was able to share with his mother. Thanks to Bonnie, good job. Aww, so they're meant to be together, that seems right. Lol his mom prefers Caroline to Elena. Really good story. Did Stefan really forget his bro's bday?
starinthem chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
I love how emotionally they keep going back and forth.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »