Reviews for Just One Mistake
controlled climb chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, silly Zach! Stupid boy. How could he be so stupid?! And yes, okay, so Molly’s a hottie, but how could he just cheat on his darling Parvati like that? Argh. I’m just so annoyed with him I don’t even know what to say. It’s a good thing that his stupid little fling got his feelings all sorted out though...I don’t know how annoyed I would’ve been if he still hadn’t realised he was truly and madly for Parvati after going off as he did.
lowi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Loved this freeverse, mew! It was wonderfully wellwritten, and I really love how you've portrayed Zacharias! Everyone tends to write him like a really mean and nasty person, but I don't think he was like that - so this is much better! :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
AWWWWW, the ending was sooo cute! I would really love to read a fic from you where Zach asks Parvati to marry him!

:D

I really loved this one. I think that you were able to show that Zach had changed a lot since his Hogwarts years and actually could feel something for someone other than himself. The whole kiss with Molly was perfect because it showed Zach how much Parvati meant to him once there was the possibility he could lose her.

Sooo, Molly is back with Theo! Off to the next one!

XD

-Morghen
jojor99 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yes Zacharias - What were you thinking? Hopefully Parvati says yes!