Reviews for I Can't Handle It, After All
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Emotionally stunted much? Silly Theo! Doesn’t he know that that’s what love feels like? And that he should go for it because of that? It’s so sad to think that he went in for something different than he came out with and that he’s not even willing to try it out, even though Molly’s just standing there waiting for him to go with it because she still loves him and wants him. And the whole part where he almost starts blaming Molly for how it all turned out... I wanted to hug him and kick him in the balls all at the same time, my gosh. This is such a wonderful poem.
lowi chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Wow, mew, this freeverse was awesome! Theolly is such a good pairing! Loved this lines: "But Molly made Theo feel too raw, too

HUMAN"
Morghen chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Merlin, I keep thinking for sure that Molly's gonna stay with this guy or that guy and then you change it all on me! For good reasons, of course! I can't wait to see who ends up with who, though.

:D

I could really feel for Theo. No matter how much he loved Molly or she loved him, it just wouldn't be the same since she had left him. It was a hard choice for him to make, but I think he made the right one(now he can be with Katie and their child! Wait... wrong story, hahahaha.) Anyway, another great piece to this great series!

-Morghen