Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unbreakable Bond
tateandviolet chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
Wtf? You can't just leave it like that! I need more of this in my life right now. UPDATE :)
Dka Reaver chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
omgeee ! am going to guess... the baby thats coming is Harry's... em... uh oh

update soon am loving the whole cheeting
MadamLestrange1990 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
another great chapter.

please update again soon :)
chelseyb chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I really liked the love scene here, but I thought the jump from the love scene to the battle was too abrupt. You didn't explain a whole lot that was going on there, and I found myself slightly confused.

Overall a nice chapter, though.
Guitargler chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
I've noticed a pattern here.. in every chapter, it's felt like you've been rushing to the sex scenes, and the story was not only an after thought, but also thrown together. Stylistically, the sex scenes are much better than the rest of the story; the plot parts are all ridden with run-on sentences and fragments, some words are missing, etc.. The sex scenes, on the other hand, flow really well. I think if you put the same effort into your plot paragraphs that you clearly do into the sex scenes, you could have a truly excellent story. Cheers :)
tateandviolet chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
I love this story!
MadamLestrange1990 chapter 4 . 12/18/2010
nice :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
why is it so hard to belive that hermoine could have love ron, he brave smart yes is his, and he would do anything for hermoine, i have know problem if they just did not work out, but i hate the idea that there were potions that made them get together.
starboy454 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
excellent chapter you know Ive always wonder if harry and hermione where given a love potion to make them love their weasleys and maybe a loyalty potion to the weasleys for we know harry and hermione could be soulmates it just somthing about some of the weasleys I just don't get ginny was a fan girl and ron was always jelous of harry and treated hermione like dirt and harry is rich go so from their and the the boy who lived
mui7 chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I haven't reviewed in a long time but I just had to stop being a lurker and review this cause I'm really loving this story

I'm eagerly anticipating your next update D
tateandviolet chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Lovely update. Another one soon, please?
Dka Reaver chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
luna is one of my favourite characters you need to write her in

anyway i love this story, i can just see them getting caught be someone which will be funny

update soon
MadamLestrange1990 chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
amazing :)

hope you update soon.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
what going to happen next

is harry and herimone going to break up with their partners
Guitargler chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Ooh, scandalous.. Good though. I'm left worrying that she'll be preggers after this though..