Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unbreakable Bond
tateandviolet chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Oh. My. God. That was amazing! I NEED MORE NOW.
starboy454 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
very very good I'm looking forword to reading more of your story
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
How did Harry and Ginny have a son not red hair or black but brown?

Exciting chapter and flowed very smoothly and quickly.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
A good start. Harry and Hermione were still under the effects of the love potions and did not notice that Ron and Ginny had taken jobs which allowed them to have a lot of time away from them. In fact Ron and Ginny could not stand them any more but the job Dumbledore was paying them for was to keep Harry and Hermione apart and minimize the effect of the changes a combined Harry and Hermione would have had bringing the magical world into the 21st century and to keep Harry from finding out all of his heritage and inheritance. After all Dumbledore did not want the world to change to much when he eventually came back in a new younger body. Voldemort horcrux was childs play compared to what Dumbledore had set up.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
MadamLestrange1990 chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
great chapter, cant wait for the update!
songoku778 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
fanstaic chaphter keep it up i dont see to many storys like yhi keep it up from what i have read i like it
Nalana chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really like the beginning you have here. As someone who likes to work with canon, no matter how much I may disagree with it, I really appreciate that you've made this work with the setting given to us. I can't wait to see where this leads us.
songoku778 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
this sounds good i cant wait to see what happens next keep it up
MadamLestrange1990 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
sounds good so far, please continue :D
HeyMissKay chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Ahha! This is good, I'm very curious as to what'll happen :)
JillyPie chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I really like it, pleaseee write more! :)
26 | « Prev Page 1 2