Reviews for Where Credit Is Due
Guest chapter 21 . 11/29/2016
This was great. I hope someday you'll finish it. I'm curious to know which she'all choose, the human or the werewolf!
Fleur50 chapter 21 . 11/12/2016
Belle histoire...dommage que la fin n'y est pas.
solena1 chapter 21 . 11/12/2016
Please insist on this story, I'm totally enthralled!
Still loving it chapter 21 . 10/25/2016
more please. pretty please.
leesmee chapter 21 . 9/1/2016
More please Kym
Sarahkala444 chapter 21 . 5/5/2016
I love this story! I'm so glad Jacob is in it now! I really want to see how things work out for Jacob and Renesmee. I know it's been years since you last wrote for this story but I really hope you come back and finish it! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Amanda Pall chapter 21 . 3/19/2016
Can't wait for more! She better end up with Jacob! Just saying. Really nice way to put in the love triangle. I am really enjoying this
corteznutterz1 chapter 21 . 1/23/2016
AAAAAWWWWWWWW cannot wait for an update!
corteznutterz1 chapter 14 . 1/23/2016
wow! great chapter! So glad Jacob found nessie
Meg chapter 21 . 1/18/2016
What happened? Is there/will there be more? (Pretty please?)
MalDek chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
Love your stories. Are you going to continue this at some point?
dodgygitt chapter 21 . 10/8/2015
could you finish this book please.
Anita chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Hey! I used to read your stories years ago, and I thought it would be cool to see how this one ended, but it hasn't. Maybe one day you'll finish it and I'll get to see how Renessmee and Jacob's relationship will play out out. I enjoyed "Give Her Some Credit" and "I Need You Now," so hopefully one day you would finish this tale too.
Until next time, Anita.
Greta chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Hi ! I know it's been like tree years but do you plan on finishing this fanfiction? I am really interested in the ending. You kinda left us on mistery :D However I truly wish you would see this. And hopefully finish this story.
PAT2024 chapter 21 . 8/20/2015
Oh no, you can't stop like that... I really enjoyed this sequel and although I can figure out where you are heading (or not), I would have loved to read your own version completed... RL might be to demanding, but I hope you will not stop writing because you are quite talented.

Could you please, please consider finishing this story...
I'll put you on alert. Thanks for your efforts. Wishing you all the best.