Reviews for When I Fell Into A Fountain
AlienPrincess90 chapter 25 . 3/14
Absolutely love this story! Please update it. I really can't wait to see how it ends. Update soon
Fan 1 chapter 25 . 1/21
Pleaseeeeeeee update this story! I don't usually like a fanfic where the OC just stumbles in the Yugioh World but this has honestly been one of my favorite story EVER! Allie is just so hilarious and I actually can relate to her. So please update this fanfic when you can!
KittenTigerz chapter 25 . 9/2/2015
Update please! This is an awesome story! Favorited.
KittenTigerz chapter 21 . 9/2/2015
If you don't mind cussin, Undead, Hollywood Undead. Can't wait for dartz arc!
KittenTigerz chapter 13 . 9/2/2015
I couldn't stop laughing at Allie an Marik. They are funny together.

For a min, I thought Marik was going to say, "I will take the Pharaoh's LeatherPants!" Instead of "Millenuim Puzzle"... :3

I watch to much LittleKoriboh
KittenTigerz chapter 12 . 9/2/2015
I got the middle ring joke. I started laughing so hard, cuz that's what came to my mind first. xD
KittenTigerz chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
Allie! Dnt lose the duel! Dueling can be 4 gals too! Ishizu duels! Tea, Mai, and sometimes serenity duels... Damn it... I ranting... again. : Go Allie!
LeafeonLover chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
Wow theres a lot of crazy things going on here and im interested by all of it. Cant wait to see more.
GeminiLady21 chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Haha, Allie is very funny. I mean, she's boderlining a Mary Sue, but her saving grace is her humor and horrible abillity to play Duel Monsters. I mean, not horrible, at least she ain't PERFECT. I love the witty banter going on between Bakura and Allie. Though...I would expect her to be a little more worried about the things Bakura does. I mean yeah, it's all fun and games, but there also has to be those dark and emotional stuff too. Just a suggestion.
Saslyax chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Wow. An OC story that I enjoy. My applause goes to you. Love the Bakura arc! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Hoppy854 chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
(Falls down in a fit of laughter) Man that was funners. Anyways looking forward to reading the nextl chapters. :)
RandomCitizen chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Welcome back. I look forward to your developments here. Won't be able to review twice though. :3
Couple of typos here.
Sass-Bot chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Ah, I would have liked to read a new chapter, but these were interesting as well :)
I understand wanting to rewrite everything. I mean, when I look at my old stuff, I just want to take it all down and never show them to anyone. And when it's 4 years of writing maturity and development like in your case, I wouldn't be too surprised by how vastly different both your writing style and your characterization can become. I find it's quite a challenge to stick to a characterization you came up with years ago, not because you forget, but maybe because the part of yourself that you put into her changes -
That being said, I can't wait for you to finish up your editing, since I'm going to need to reread this whenever you update it since I've forgotten quite a few things.
Aly Goode chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Hahhahaha poor Bakura! I would pay to see his fave when he realize that Sam is Allie's brother. Haha!