Reviews for When I Fell Into A Fountain
LeafeonLover chapter 26 . 7/13
Wow theres a lot of crazy things going on here and im interested by all of it. Cant wait to see more.
KEEP UP GREAT WORK!
AND
UPDATE SOON!
YukiGirl21 chapter 14 . 2/20
Haha, Allie is very funny. I mean, she's boderlining a Mary Sue, but her saving grace is her humor and horrible abillity to play Duel Monsters. I mean, not horrible, at least she ain't PERFECT. I love the witty banter going on between Bakura and Allie. Though...I would expect her to be a little more worried about the things Bakura does. I mean yeah, it's all fun and games, but there also has to be those dark and emotional stuff too. Just a suggestion.
Saslyax chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Wow. An OC story that I enjoy. My applause goes to you. Love the Bakura arc! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Tukiyo Kitsune chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
0.0
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
(Falls down in a fit of laughter) Man that was funners. Anyways looking forward to reading the nextl chapters. :)
RandomCitizen chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Welcome back. I look forward to your developments here. Won't be able to review twice though. :3
Couple of typos here.
Sass-Bot chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Ah, I would have liked to read a new chapter, but these were interesting as well :)
I understand wanting to rewrite everything. I mean, when I look at my old stuff, I just want to take it all down and never show them to anyone. And when it's 4 years of writing maturity and development like in your case, I wouldn't be too surprised by how vastly different both your writing style and your characterization can become. I find it's quite a challenge to stick to a characterization you came up with years ago, not because you forget, but maybe because the part of yourself that you put into her changes -
That being said, I can't wait for you to finish up your editing, since I'm going to need to reread this whenever you update it since I've forgotten quite a few things.
Aly Goode chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Hahhahaha poor Bakura! I would pay to see his fave when he realize that Sam is Allie's brother. Haha!
Allie's 1 Fan chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
Pleaseeee update soon! This story is AMAZING!
Yami Mizuna chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Holy fuck this is getting good.
WishingNova chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! For once, there's a good OC, and one that isn't so good at dueling. Gotta tell ya, it's very refreshing to see that. I just hope that you'll update soon so I can see more of this! It's been too long since there's actually been a GOOD ygo story. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Please update.
loveme92 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
oh my god I love your story, I'm 22 and this is really a longtime I read something interesting . so please update soon. I will look for your next chapter
Shia chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Such an idiot. *Facepalm*. I made the mistake of reading a part where they talked about hurling while eating. I gots to be more careful! All in all... SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!
Shia chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
One day, colledge will kill you. My condolences.