Reviews for When I Fell Into A Fountain
YukiGirl21 chapter 14 . 2/20
Haha, Allie is very funny. I mean, she's boderlining a Mary Sue, but her saving grace is her humor and horrible abillity to play Duel Monsters. I mean, not horrible, at least she ain't PERFECT. I love the witty banter going on between Bakura and Allie. Though...I would expect her to be a little more worried about the things Bakura does. I mean yeah, it's all fun and games, but there also has to be those dark and emotional stuff too. Just a suggestion.
Saslyax chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
Wow. An OC story that I enjoy. My applause goes to you. Love the Bakura arc! Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next :)
Violet Lilypuff chapter 26 . 5/9/2014
0.0
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
(Falls down in a fit of laughter) Man that was funners. Anyways looking forward to reading the nextl chapters. :)
RandomCitizen chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Welcome back. I look forward to your developments here. Won't be able to review twice though. :3
Couple of typos here.
Sass-Bot chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Ah, I would have liked to read a new chapter, but these were interesting as well :)
I understand wanting to rewrite everything. I mean, when I look at my old stuff, I just want to take it all down and never show them to anyone. And when it's 4 years of writing maturity and development like in your case, I wouldn't be too surprised by how vastly different both your writing style and your characterization can become. I find it's quite a challenge to stick to a characterization you came up with years ago, not because you forget, but maybe because the part of yourself that you put into her changes -
That being said, I can't wait for you to finish up your editing, since I'm going to need to reread this whenever you update it since I've forgotten quite a few things.
Aly Goode chapter 27 . 3/30/2014
Hahhahaha poor Bakura! I would pay to see his fave when he realize that Sam is Allie's brother. Haha!
Allie's 1 Fan chapter 26 . 3/26/2014
Pleaseeee update soon! This story is AMAZING!
Yami Mizuna chapter 26 . 3/3/2014
Holy fuck this is getting good.
WishingNova chapter 26 . 2/23/2014
I'm so glad I found this story! For once, there's a good OC, and one that isn't so good at dueling. Gotta tell ya, it's very refreshing to see that. I just hope that you'll update soon so I can see more of this! It's been too long since there's actually been a GOOD ygo story. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/14/2013
Please update.
loveme92 chapter 25 . 9/22/2013
oh my god I love your story, I'm 22 and this is really a longtime I read something interesting . so please update soon. I will look for your next chapter
Shia chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Such an idiot. *Facepalm*. I made the mistake of reading a part where they talked about hurling while eating. I gots to be more careful! All in all... SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME!
Shia chapter 21 . 9/18/2013
One day, colledge will kill you. My condolences.
Shia chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
I'm Some kid's sister... Also, Americans wish they were in Japan. I know what you're thinking... Facepalm. Also only MOST kids we know are giant behemoths with obsessions for Japanese vocaloids. Yeah, we are actually considered under weight for our age, 11. Also, we are twins ;) One thing straight. TWINS. Not telepathic. KK?